• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Club Pass Resorts, I'm happy they added Marble falls

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
WYNDHAM Club Pass Expands in the Southwest
Grab your gear and head southwest because we’ve added two new resorts to your WYNDHAM Club Pass®portfolio! WorldMark Scottsdale in Arizona and WorldMark Marble Falls in Texas are now accepting reservations for vacation stays at these stunning locations.

scottsdale.jpg

You haven’t seen the West like this before! WorldMark Scottsdale is located less than 5 miles from Old Town Scottsdale which serves as the area’s cultural district. The city, known as “The West’s Most Western Town,” is home to several shops, restaurants, art galleries and lots of options for enjoying the local night life. Outdoor enthusiasts can take advantage of the year-round warm weather by hiking, biking, rock climbing or hitting the links on one of the area’s 200+ golf courses. The resort property has plenty of activities and amenities to keep you occupied on site including an owner lounge, recreation center, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center.

marblefalls.jpg

Explore Texas Hill Country at WorldMark Marble Falls. This new resort addition is located in Marble Falls, Texas, overlooking the Colorado River with access to tons of outdoor activities including boating, fishing, hunting, camping and swimming. Take a day trip to nearby Austin (about 45 minutes away) to enjoy the delicious eats and live music the city is known for — they don’t call it the Live Music Capital of the World for nothing! If you prefer to stay local, there’s plenty to do in town as well with golf courses, restaurants, wineries, breweries, museums, art galleries and more.

Call 800-251-8736 to book your trip to one of these brand-new resort destinations!

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
However I wished they would have both WM and Wyndham inventory here, but alas they do not.

Last edited:

BellaWyn

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
However I wished they would have both WM and Wyndham inventory here, but also they do not.
Amen to that. What they put into Club pass is limited inventory to begin with and it's a PITA to use Club Pass. Too many other options out there for travel, both in and outside of the WYN system to mess with it IMO. If I want WM that isn't already available in the WYN system I'll rent from an owner for nearly the same cost or pull something out of RCI. Club Pass is like back-stepping to the old "call the VC 100 times to do vacation planning."

No, thank you.

BellaWyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh, and calling Scottsdale "The Most Western Town" is nuts! Where the heck does that come from? (I know.... some contest they had several years back, it's a thing.) If you want boots, spurs and rattlesnakes when visiting Arizona try Cavecreek, Jerome, Wickenburg or go south to Bisbee. Scottsdale MAY have been hugely "Western" back in the day but today, it's more like visiting Rodeo Dr, plan on dropping lots of coin. It's probably the most over priced commerce community in the metro area.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
I personally think Elko is the most western town in the West.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Given that I live in Texas, I would like some of the WM to share inventory with Wyndham. As of now there is more WM locations in TX than Wyndham.

nicemann

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh, and calling Scottsdale "The Most Western Town" is nuts! Where the heck does that come from? (I know.... some contest they had several years back, it's a thing.) If you want boots, spurs and rattlesnakes when visiting Arizona try Cavecreek, Jerome, Wickenburg or go south to Bisbee. Scottsdale MAY have been hugely "Western" back in the day but today, it's more like visiting Rodeo Dr, plan on dropping lots of coin. It's probably the most over priced commerce community in the metro area.

Have to agree. If you visit Scottsdale expecting to see something western you will be disappointed. I agree with your places as a better "Western Town".

lcml11

Reaction score
Last edited:

BellaWyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
There are a number of Arizona Timeshares available through Wyndam Vacation Resorts and/or associated programs.
Here is your tourist Western Town:
http://oldtucson.com/
Thanks, Old Tucson is lot less interesting than Jerome or even Sedona IMO. Cali, Nevada, Colorado and Texas have some good ones too. But NOT Scottsdale!

BellaWyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Given that I live in Texas, I would like some of the WM to share inventory with Wyndham. As of now there is more WM locations in TX than Wyndham.
Would be lovely, totally agree. There are some but not nearly as much as there could be. Wonder what the Wyndham plan is to get more into the Wyn inventories or if we are going to be stuck with Club Pass as it stands.

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
However I wished they would have both WM and Wyndham inventory here, but alas they do not.
The WM BoD minutes indicate that the new resort in downtown Austin will be a shared resort. No details on when it will come into the system.