• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

NEed phone number for MVCI Executive Care Team

KathyPet

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know there is such a group but do not know how to reach them. I am still waiting for my MR points that I am due for trading my 2017 MGO week for points on 9/25. THe status shows as processed but no points credited. I contacted them in Dec and they basically said "Too bad, so sad" but we have until January to post them so you just have to wait. I called today and the MVCI rep checked and said everything looks OK with the trade and that the points are posted in the order the requests are received. WEll, we know that is a bunch of hogwash since some of you posted in a earlier thread that you requested trades for points in Oct and had your points within 2 weeks or so while I am still waiting.
I will wait one more day and if the points are not there tomorrow then I want to call the Executive Care group. I am disgusted with the service I received from MVCI this year. BEtween the debacle they made of transferring ownership from a joint ownership to my name after my husband died which I spent hours on the phone trying to clear up and now THis points issue I have just had it. IF anyone has the correct telephone number I would appreciate your.posting it. THanks

vacationtime1

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
I've never heard of the "Executive Care Team", but the "exclusive" phone line for Marriott's Executive Members and higher is 855-682-4847.

KathyPet

TUG Member
Reaction score
THis team is handled from the President's office. I spoke to the Executive Members Rep today and got nowhere.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Reading this... I am wondering when your week was under 2 names, whether your late husband's name came first. If so, when the week was converted to MRPs, I am wondering whether they deposited the MRPs into your husband's Marriott account because they did not clean up the backend of their records. Or they could not convert because they have backend issues with the ownership update. I am guessing of course. Did you late husband have a MR account, and if so, have you checked his account?

I have encountered many issues with banks, timeshare and exchange company when 2 names are involved.

Last edited:

KathyPet

TUG Member
Reaction score
YEs I did check his MR account # back in Dec when I first realized the points had not posted and his account number comes up as invalid which I assume means it is closed as it was supposed to be when his MR points were transferred to my account.

BocaBoy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Chateau
YEs I did check his MR account # back in Dec when I first realized the points had not posted and his account number comes up as invalid which I assume means it is closed as it was supposed to be when his MR points were transferred to my account.
Could it be that after they closed his account they tried to post your MR points to that closed account and couldn't because it was closed? No excuse at all if that is the case, but could that be the explanation? If it is possible, then that is something you could suggest to the MVCI people.

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
I called this number when I had an issue with my account ownership, names on deeds, etc. etc. etc., which I got from the owner's website:
855-MVC-4VIP (855-682-4847)

A couple of days after that, I got a survey asking me to rate my experience with Marriott's Executive Care Team, so I assume that must be the phone number.

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
I was just going through my emails, and I got a written response from someone from the Executive Care Team... maybe this will help:

Rhonda Robinson
Customer Advocacy Manager
Executive Office
407-529-2498

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
Marriott Vacations Worldwide ... Contact Us.
Marriott Vacation Club ... Contact Us.

Both of these pages are easily found through the "Contact Us" links on the home pages of both marriottvacationsworldwide.com and owners.marriottvacationclub.com.

I find that Customer Care is very good about either handling issues or delegating them to the proper personnel, so I start there and follow their lead. If that results in more frustration then a phone call/letter to the corporate office would be next.

Sharing names and phone numbers of specific personnel isn't such a good idea IMO because their particular expertise may not be what you need, which potentially adds another link in the chain of frustration. Plus, posting someone's name/phone number/email address/etc can result in them being harassed via bots that harvest that type of info.

Last edited:

KathyPet

TUG Member
Reaction score
THanks NBoro Girl. RHonda is the person I needed. SHe stepped up to the plate, acknowledged that there most probably is a glitch and took ownership of the issue. SHe will investigate and get back to me ASAP and I have no,doubt that she will. I would have been most happy to leave this in the hands of the MVCI Executive level care team if anyone I spoke to there gave a damn and provided me with anything beyond useless excuses as to why the posting had not occurred or even offered to own the problem and investigate. NOpe, none of that occurred. All I got was blatant misstatements about how points were posted in the date order the requests were made. OBviously untrue since I requested my exchange for points in September and other owners in a earlier thread posted that they requested later than I did and had their points in a few weeks and mine have been outstanding since Sept 25. All they could tell me was to keep checking on it. USeless! I know when I am being "blown off" and that is what was occurring. IT was obvious that higher intervention was needed.

KathyPet

TUG Member
Reaction score
Update
Just received a E Mail from Rhonda asking me to check my MR account. POints were posted with today's date. NO explanation as to why it took so long but I am sure I would still be waiting if Rhonda had not intervened.

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten much help from Rhonda Robinson. I really don't care except I would like another contact in her stead (in the customer care dept). Does anyone have another contact?