• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Misplaced Points...

NHTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Boy, it's really getting frustrating to have to call each time you cancel something. I've credit pooled the last several years and each time I cancel a reservation the points hardly ever go back to the credit pool. :mad: I end up on the phone for a good half hour or so. One time, the points went to 2019 regular use year. The year 2019 regular use year points aren't even available yet. Something screwy with the system. :shrug:

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
It sure it frustrating!

I don't know we, as owners, get Wyndham to stand up and take notice.

They are obviously not capable of providing reliable systems and we are the ones paying (with our time, use of our ownerhip, and if they screw your account up enough, maybe a a little suspension here and there).

How sad (and alarming) that they are rolling out a new face to the website, while the existing system (and who knows what's happening on the backend) is still fraught with issues. Big issues!

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
Were they able to correct your account while on the phone? I has similar problems and it took days to correct and they left me with points I have to use by March. Originally use year ended March 2018(bonus). Said the request for the account to be corrected to original use year was denied. Reason given was I asked for my bonus points to be used to try and preserve ARP so they restacked points for bonus contract to show up first . Loosing my extended bonus for the original 2 years. I asked for a list of my history. Apparently , VP restacked many points over the year. It's some how my fault .

NHTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Were they able to correct your account while on the phone? I has similar problems and it took days to correct and they left me with points I have to use by March.

I still have points (over 150,000) that are in the correct places (2 places to be exact). Since they were credit pooled points, I should have access to them. However, the points were put into two different use times as regular points and because of that I cannot make some reservations I want until it is corrected. They are a mess. It has been a week now and they still have yet to figure anything out. Ugh. :confused::rolleyes::eek:

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are at the mercy of Owner Care . That's what they did to me . Now they all are clumped into bonus that's a use it by or loose it...Just read an interesting post by WYNDEEPTHROAT who claims to be an insider..