• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott II Unit Codes

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Thanks. Think my eyes are going because I swear I started with post 1 looking for the link.
Looking for Pulse Mayflower DDBDB (Studio). I am imagine 2 double beds because it was listed as 2/4 in II.
DBDB....The Mayflower...............N/A................Guest Room w/2 Double

dickgregory

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club Napili Villas 3 BR, Marriott Grande Vista 2 BR,
Veteran
HVMT - does anyone recognize this code for Maui Ocean Club Lahaina & Napili Villa? Confirmation shows it's a 1-bedroom. Thanks.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
HVMT - does anyone recognize this code for Maui Ocean Club Lahaina & Napili Villa? Confirmation shows it's a 1-bedroom. Thanks.

Are you sure it isn't HIVMT? I have never heard of a 4 character unit code that starts with an H. HIVMT would be the correct 5 character unit code for an MVC deposit of a 1BR portion of a 2BR unit.

dickgregory

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Ocean Club Napili Villas 3 BR, Marriott Grande Vista 2 BR,
Veteran
You are correct, it is HIVMT. Thank you!! Is this an Island View?

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got an exchange to Marriott V.C at Empire Placeat Bangkok 3 bedroom. Code is DTHVI. What the code stand for? Thanks

ral

TUG Member
Reaction score
Codes for New Building at Crystal Shores (Marco Island):
2 Bedroom Villa, 3rd - 5th floor: TOGA
2 Bedroom Villa, 6th - 15th floor: TOBT

3 Bedroom Villa, 3rd - 5th floor, Poolside, Balcony: THVI
3 Bedroom Villa, 6th - 15th floor, Poolside, Balcony: THBR

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
2 Bedroom Villa, 3rd - 5th floor: TOGA
2 Bedroom Villa, 6th - 15th floor: TOBT

What is the view for the first two on your list?

Renzo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin lagunamar/Marriott
Moderator Notes
7/20/15 - At Dioxide's request this post has been edited to delete outdated info and link instead to his most-current compilations in Posts #232 and #233 in the thread. As well, the thread has been linked in the Weeks FAQ in this forum. Thank you again, Dioxide!

I am working on trying to compile a list of all the II unit codes. Below is what I have so far. I know I have a lot of holes and many resorts and units are not even represented.

These have been compiled from searching through old posts and threads, so thanks to those that have provided these in the past.

Take a look and let me know any that you don't see on the list or some that may be wrong.

2/11/14 - Q&A FAQ from Dioxide added, with thanks:

*** Q&A FAQ ***

How do I determine the Marriott II Unit Code for an II exchange confirmation?
You can find the Marriott II Unit Code under the corresponding exchange on the My History page of the II website.

The Marriott II Unit Code for an exchange is five characters, but all the ones in the list are only four. What is the Marriott II Unit Code?
In the case of a five character Marriott II Unit Code, the first character will be either a D or an H. This letter should be ignored, the last four characters are the Marriott II Unit Code.

What do the D and/or H mean at the beginning of Marriott II Unit Codes that have five characters?
The best we have been able to determine is the following; D indicates that the inventory came from a Marriott DC points bulk bank and H indicates the inventory came from a weeks Marriott based bulk bank. Four character Marriott II Unit Codes indicate the inventory came from an owner deposit.

Is the Marriott II Unit Code an II or Marriott code?
The code is actually a Marriott code. Marriott refers to the code as the roomPoolCode. You can see this code on Marriott.com when you view the reservation and look at the web address of the Room Details. You may need to open the Room Details of the reservation in a separate window to see the code.

Does having a certain code guarantee the unit/view indicated in the list?
No. With all exchanges, the resorts have flexibility and there is no guarantee that you will get the view indicated on the reservation. Some resorts are better than others at keeping the confirmed unit type. Though there is never a guarantee.
Anyone knows if Aruba surf club is consistent leaving the same units assigned with an exchange through ii? I know view isn’t guaranteed but I was just wondering if they usually change the unit or not?

ral

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the view for the first two on your list?
2 Bedroom Villa, 3rd - 5th floor, Poolside, Balcony: TOGA
2 Bedroom Villa, 6th - 15th floor, Poolside, Balcony: TOBT

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs
Anyone knows if Aruba surf club is consistent leaving the same units assigned with an exchange through ii? I know view isn’t guaranteed but I was just wondering if they usually change the unit or not?
In my experience they do, but they have switched assigned views to accommodate placement near an ownership week when requested.

FLDVCFamily

TUG Member
Reaction score
It must include ADA units. I don't think any of the town homes are ADA compliant, just the flats. So that would make sense. I know that I have all of the unit types accounted for in the list.

Townhouse 9208 has an elevator and is very accessible. I'm pretty sure it's an ADA unit. We had it once, and my kids loved that elevator.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
TBOF.....Crystal Shores.....Gulf Front 2BR unit.
TBBV.....Crystal Shores.....Gulf Front 3BR Penthouse unit.
TWOS.....Crystal Shores.....Gulf Side 2BR unit.
TBOV.....Crystal Shores.....Gulf View 2BR unit.
TOBT.....Crystal Shores.....6th - 15th floor 2BR unit.
TOGA.....Crystal Shores.....3rd - 5th floor 2BR unit.
TOBR.....Crystal Shores.....Island Side 2BR unit.
THBR.....Crystal Shores.....Poolside 6th - 15th Floor 3BR unit.
THVI.....Crystal Shores.....Poolside 3rd - 5th Floor 3BR unit.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
TOBT.....Crystal Shores.....6th - 15th floor 2BR unit.
TOGA.....Crystal Shores.....3rd - 5th floor 2BR unit.

Thanks. I edited Post #232 to include this.

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
TBPP.....Crystal Shores.....Gulf Front 3BR unit.
TOBT.....Crystal Shores.....Poolside 6th - 15th floor 2BR unit.
TOGA.....Crystal Shores.....Poolside 3rd - 5th floor 2BR unit.
THBS.....Crystal Shores.....Island Side 3BR unit.
TOVI.....Crystal Shores.....2BR unit.

Items in red are different from what was in post #315. However I am not sure what TBPP and TOVI are. Because there is already TBBV for the 3BR penthouse. There are only two of them. Perhaps they have each of the two coded differently. Also not sure what TOVI is really for. Where are these located? They have no view listed.

Last edited:

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
One penthouse unit, I believe, is handicap accessible and that could be reason for different code? As for the tovi, I tried to get an answer from the resort on exactly where those units are via phone but the front desk didn’t really seem to know. We’ll be there starting tomorrow(though not in one of those units), so I will try to get a straight answer on that and update here.

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry I can't be of more help
The info I found popped up on an google search--nothing with it

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
Okay. I have done some more digging. Here is the unit Room Details from Marriott.com for unit code TBOV. It appears to be a lock off unit given the two king bed setup and two balconies.

Here is the one code that was already identified as a 2BR ocean view.

ZZTR....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean View.........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.

Here are the Room Details from Marriott.com for ZZTR. So it is a legitamate unit code.

Here are all the known 2BR configurations at Lahaina and Napili.
ZZAF....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Garden View........2BR dedicated unit in Lahaina Tower.
TOVI....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Island View........2BR dedicated unit in Napili Tower.
THMV....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean Front........2BR portion of 3BR unit.
TOGA....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Garden View........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio in Lahaina Tower.
ZZTS....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Island View........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio in Napili Tower.
ZZTQ....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean Front........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.
ZZTR....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean View.........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.

Looking at the MOC views map, the only thing I can think of is that the TBOV and ZZTR are used to separate the north and south facing 2BR ocean view units in Lahaina Tower?
Here's some info I found in some code on a marriott webpage, that explains these two Oceanview codes:
[IF RmPoolCd =="ZZTR" Then]

Number of Guests: Accommodates a maximum of eight people

Accommodations: 2 Bed / 2 Bath Villas – Ocean View (Lock-Off – two entrances)

• Lahaina Tower Only
[IF RmPoolCd =="TBOV" Then]
Number of Guests:
Accommodates a maximum of eight people

Accommodations: 2 Bed / 2 Bath Villas – Ocean View (Non Lock-Off – one entrance)
  • Lahaina Tower, South Side Only
  • Washer/dryer
  • Bed and sofa linens and bath towels
  • Shampoo, bath and kitchen soap, facial and toilet tissue

hillsk

Reaction score
Does anyone know the II unit codes for Marriott Waikoloa Ocean Club (MWO) on the Big Island? We are confirmed for code DTBOF (2 BEDROOM).

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the II unit codes for Marriott Waikoloa Ocean Club (MWO) on the Big Island? We are confirmed for code DTBOF (2 BEDROOM).
I don't have that one but once it is available in your Marriott.com, you can see the designation that it's given there which isn't always the same as given by MVC but is likely more accurate from an expectation standpoint. It usual shows up the next day after you make the exchange but it could be tomorrow if just done this weekend.

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon

Ocean Front
2 Bed / 2 Bath Suite - TBOF

• Master bedroom with king bed, television, private bathroom with walk-in shower
  • Guest bedroom with two queen beds and television
  • Shared guest bathroom with tub/shower combo
  • Living area with queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress and television
  • Kitchenette with dining table for eight people, washer and dryer, ¾-size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender and assorted kitchen utensils
  • Kitchenette does not include cooktop/stove/oven or pots and pans

mauitraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ocean Front
2 Bed / 2 Bath Suite - TBOF

• Master bedroom with king bed, television, private bathroom with walk-in shower
  • Guest bedroom with two queen beds and television
  • Shared guest bathroom with tub/shower combo
  • Living area with queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress and television
  • Kitchenette with dining table for eight people, washer and dryer, ¾-size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender and assorted kitchen utensils
  • Kitchenette does not include cooktop/stove/oven or pots and pans
To add to what echino has stated, I read somewhere that "D" just means that it is a developer's deposit and not another owner's... CJ