• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott II Unit Codes

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We have received what the unit view code said (or better) every time. Never the best in that view (for instance, what could only pass as "pool view" when we had ocean view), but that's what I expect everywhere.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
I have had oceanview but have gotten parking lot view which is island view a few times.
The wording is put into the exchange certificate so it lowers expectations. I have heard many exchangers argue and get angry at the front desk. IE i gave up my golf course view at my home resort for a view of the parking lot. That is not the view i traded and i want a better view tirades.
The wording in the certificate prepares you for the worst and then if you get something better it's great. If you get a bad room assignment then they have an argument that you were not entitled to anything more via the disclaimer in the certificate.
I will agree with michael that the room assignment team at koolina will try to keep you in your assigned view code. Just not usually above the 5th floor and usually not the best units in the view code.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
I recently booked a 2BR Ocean View at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers and my villa code does not appear on the list below. In looking at the other 2BR codes below....would TBOV be the 2BR side of a 3BR lockoff?? I guess if Maui Sequel has dedicated 2BR's it could be that, but not sure if they do. I'm sure there is some local knowledge out there that can solve the mystery.

GMGH....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Garden View........1BR portion of 2BR unit.
IVMT....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Island View........1BR portion of 2BR unit.
OFOM....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean Front........1BR portion of 2BR unit.
TOMV....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean View.........1BR portion of 2BR unit.
ZZAF....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Garden View........2BR dedicated unit in Lahaina Tower.
TOVI....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Island View........2BR dedicated unit in Napili Tower.
THMV....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean Front........2BR portion of 3BR unit.
TOGA....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Garden View........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio in Lahaina Tower.
ZZTS....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Island View........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio in Napili Tower.
ZZTQ....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean Front........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.
ZZTR....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean View.........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.
ZZAO....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean Front........3BR unit that locks off in to 2BR and studio.
GMGZ....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Garden View........Studio portion of 2BR unit.
IVGT....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Island View........Studio portion of 2BR unit.
OFOG....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean Front........Studio portion of 2BR unit.
TOGV....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean View.........Studio portion of 2BR unit.
THGV....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean Front........Studio portion of 3BR unit.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I recently booked a 2BR Ocean View at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers and my villa code does not appear on the list below. In looking at the other 2BR codes below....would TBOV be the 2BR side of a 3BR lockoff?? I guess if Maui Sequel has dedicated 2BR's it could be that, but not sure if they do. I'm sure there is some local knowledge out there that can solve the mystery.

The 3BR units in the new towers are all ocean front. So I don't think it would be the 2BR side of the 3BR lock off. That is already there as code THMV. Though it could always be wrong.

2BR ocean view units are only available in Lahaina. Napili only has ocean front and island view views.

Last edited:

NYFLTRAVELER

TUG Member
Reaction score
What are the chances that a Marriott 2br/2ba floating gold deposited into II will generate a Marriott 2br/ba during a Platinum week (e.g. Grande Vista)?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Hi dioxide,
Couldn't find this code in your list for Lakeshore Reserve.
HOVTM
Thanks.

Okay. I finally figured this out. I determined that IVMT is not an available code at Lakeshore Reserve. Here is the updated line.

IVMT OVTM....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................1BR large portion of two master suite 2BR unit.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
The 3BR units in the new towers are all ocean front. So I don't think it would be the 2BR side of the 3BR lock off. That is already there as code THMV. Though it could always be wrong.

2BR ocean view units are only available in Lahaina. Napili only has ocean front and island view views.

Okay. I have done some more digging. Here is the unit Room Details from Marriott.com for unit code TBOV. It appears to be a lock off unit given the two king bed setup and two balconies.

Here is the one code that was already identified as a 2BR ocean view.

ZZTR....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean View.........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.

Here are the Room Details from Marriott.com for ZZTR. So it is a legitamate unit code.

Here are all the known 2BR configurations at Lahaina and Napili.
ZZAF....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Garden View........2BR dedicated unit in Lahaina Tower.
TOVI....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Island View........2BR dedicated unit in Napili Tower.
THMV....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean Front........2BR portion of 3BR unit.
TOGA....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Garden View........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio in Lahaina Tower.
ZZTS....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Island View........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio in Napili Tower.
ZZTQ....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean Front........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.

Looking at the MOC views map, the only thing I can think of is that the TBOV and ZZTR are used to separate the north and south facing 2BR ocean view units in Lahaina Tower?

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
Looking at the MOC views map, the only thing I can think of is that the TBOV and ZZTR are used to separate the north and south facing 2BR ocean view units in Lahaina Tower?

In looking at your post and attached links, your assumption appears to be the only logical explanation.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
In looking at your post and attached links, your assumption appears to be the only logical explanation.

I added the code to my spreadsheet. There are basically two codes for the same room type. If we ever get clarification, I will update. Be sure to report back if you learn anything during your stay.

ZZTR....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean View.........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio in Lahaina Tower.
TBOV....Maui Ocean Club Sequel......Ocean View.........2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio in Lahaina Tower.

twinmommy19

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can someone help - trying to identify what HTBOF is at Marriott Lakeshore reserve?

We are confirmed with a 2 BR for 2/25 check in with TBOF. This would be for 2/28 check in (wasn't exactly looking for a 3 day gap so trying to decide whether to give it back). Are these two units located in the same section of the resort?

Thanks!

thinze3

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just put in a trade request for a 1BR with kitchen at MOC & MM1 next February using my 2BR BeachPlace president's week.

Ocean view is a must for us. Once/if the trades comes through, I hope to quickly learn of the code and make a decision to keep the trade or not within 24 hrs. It looks like I would be hoping for TOMV or OFOM.

Anybody know of any other code that would work?

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can someone help - trying to identify what HTBOF is at Marriott Lakeshore reserve?

We are confirmed with a 2 BR for 2/25 check in with TBOF. This would be for 2/28 check in (wasn't exactly looking for a 3 day gap so trying to decide whether to give it back). Are these two units located in the same section of the resort?

Thanks!

Both are two bedroom townhouses. The "H" just indicates a bulk developer deposit.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA

Thanks!

From post #232.

TBOF....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR townhome.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
South Beach

If we ever find out a resort code and actually see any deposits, this might matter. There are a few codes that I couldn't find on Marriott.com. I pulled in the coding from the DC points chart for reference.

........South Beach.....N/A......1BR Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (1BR K S KT)
ZZAA....South Beach.....N/A......2BR Suite, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 1 King, Sofa bed, Bathrooms: 2 (2BR 2K S KT)
........South Beach.....N/A.......2BR Suite, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 1 Queen, Sofa bed, Bathrooms: 2 (2BR K Q S KT)
STKG....South Beach.....N/A......Guest room, 1 King (Guest Room K)
........South Beach.....N/A......Guest room, 1 Queen (Guest Room Q)
........South Beach.....N/A......Studio, 1 King (Studio K KT)
STKT....South Beach.....N/A......Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (Studio K S KT)
STSL....South Beach.....N/A......Studio, 1 Queen (Studio Q KT)
QUEN....South Beach.....N/A......Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (Studio Q S KT)
STQQ....South Beach.....N/A......Studio, 2 Queen (Studio 2Q KT)
STDO....South Beach.....N/A......Studio, 2 Queen, Sofa bed (Studio 2Q S KT)
STDO....South Beach.....N/A......Studio, 2 Queen, Sofa bed (Studio 2Q S KT)

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
New York City

CITY....New York City....City View............Guest Room w/1 King
CCTY....New York City....City View............Guest Room w/2 Double
KING....New York City....N/A..................Guest room, 1 King
QUEN....New York City....N/A..................Guest room, 1 Queen
EDDB....New York City....N/A..................Deluxe Guest Room, 2 Double, Sofa bed
EKNG....New York City....N/A..................Deluxe Guest Room, 1 King, Sofa bed
VIEW....New York City....Empire State Bldg....Guest room, 1 King

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Thanks! I knew about having an 'H' but had never seen nor read about a 'D'.

If you take a look at post #1 in this thread, it describes what the D and H actually indicate.

OutAndAbout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott Lakeshore Reserve 1br's

Hi dioxide,
Couldn't find this code in your list for Lakeshore Reserve.
HOVTM
Thanks.
OVTM
1 Bedroom Villa
1 King, Sofa bed, Balcony
788sqft/71sqm
Fully equipped kitchen
Outdoor spaces: balcony (1)​

OVTG
Larger Guest room
587sqft/53sqm
Kitchenette

TOMV
1 Bedroom Villa
1 King, Sofa bed
828sqft/75sqm
Fully equipped kitchen

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
OVTM
1 Bedroom Villa
788sqft/71sqm
Fully equipped kitchen

OVTG
Larger Guest room
587sqft/53sqm
Kitchenette

TOMV
1 Bedroom Villa
1 King, Sofa bed
828sqft/75sqm
Fully equipped kitchen

So this is what we have on the list for Lakeshore Reserve;

IVMT....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................1BR large portion of two master suite 2BR unit.
TOMV....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................1BR portion of 2BR unit.
OVTG....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................1BR small portion of two master suite 2BR unit.
TOVI....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR dedicated unit.
THMV....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR portion of 3BR unit.
TBOF....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR townhome.
ZZAB....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR unit that lockeds off in to two 1BR master suites.
ZZAA....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................2BR unit that locks off in to 1BR and studio.
TBBV....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................3BR townhome.
ZZAO....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................3BR unit that locks off in to 2BR and studio.
TOGV....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................Studio portion of 2BR unit.
THGV....Lakeshore Reserve...........N/A................Studio portion of 3BR unit.

I think the issue is the code I highlighted in red. According to Marriott.com, this room code does not exist at Lakeshore Reserve. So if TOMV and OVTG are correct in the list above, OVTM must be the 1BR large portion of two master suite 2BR unit. Though I guess the one question still outstanding is, is the 1BR side of the 2BR lock off unit larger or smaller than the 1BR side of the 2BR unit that locks off in to two 1BR units?

OutAndAbout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Though I guess the one question still outstanding is, is the 1BR side of the 2BR lock off unit larger or smaller than the 1BR side of the 2BR unit that locks off in to two 1BR units?

Sq footage is included in the prior post
1br (TOMV) from 1br/studio is 828sqft/75sqm
1br full kitchen (OVTM) from 1br/1br is 788sqft/71sqm
1br kitchenette/Larger guest room (OVTG) from 1br/1br is 587sqft/53sqm
studio (THGV) is 362sqft/33sqm
studio (TOGV) is 357sqft/32sqm

OVTM
1 Bedroom Villa
788sqft/71sqm
Fully equipped kitchen

OVTG
Larger Guest room
587sqft/53sqm
Kitchenette

TOMV
1 Bedroom Villa
1 King, Sofa bed
828sqft/75sqm
Fully equipped kitchen

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Sq footage is included in the prior post
1br (TOMV) from 1br/studio is 828sqft/75sqm
1br full kitchen (OVTM) from 1br/1br is 788sqft/71sqm
1br kitchenette/Larger guest room (OVTG) from 1br/1br is 587sqft/53sqm
studio (THGV) is 362sqft/33sqm
studio (TOGV) is 357sqft/32sqm

I get that, but how do we know that TOMV is 828sqft and it isn't OVTM that is actually 828sqft? I don't see anything in post #270 that indicates which one is which. The description is the same for both except for the square footage.

n777lt

TUG Member
Reaction score
BTW the GM mentioned at an owners' meeting several years ago that there are actually NINETEEN different unit configurations at Lakeshore Reserve - but I think that includes ADA accessible units counted separately, and I have no idea whether you can secure those through II.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
BTW the GM mentioned at an owners' meeting several years ago that there are actually NINETEEN different unit configurations at Lakeshore Reserve - but I think that includes ADA accessible units counted separately, and I have no idea whether you can secure those through II.

It must include ADA units. I don't think any of the town homes are ADA compliant, just the flats. So that would make sense. I know that I have all of the unit types accounted for in the list.