*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. With the upgrade to the new forum, tapatalk is not functioning properly and we have had little to no support from them in fixing the problem. That said, the new forum is fully configured to support mobile devices so if you are missing being able to visit TUG on your phone try disabling tapatalk and just using your phone/tablet browser to see the new look!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

Legal Timeshare Transfers

Discussion in 'Buying, Selling, Renting' started by nadinag, May 2, 2011.

1. nadinag

nadinag TUG Member

For for transfer company, someone suggested:

Legal Timeshare Transfers
    Lisa Short and Mary Pless
    4513 Hwy 129 North
    Cleveland, GA 30528

They seem honest to me, has anyone else used them and what are your reviews?

Please let me know,

thanks ( offense to anyone, just being cautious)

2. Arnie

Arnie TUG Member

A--OK

I have used them for a title transfer. Great to work with and very accommodating. Communications were great also. I added my daughter to my Deed in Las Vegas. And with the exception of the hassle that Cook County gave us, all went well. Specifically worked with Lisa.

3. nadinag

nadinag TUG Member

thank you Arnie!

4. yumdrey

yumdrey TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Top notch!
    I have used them three times and each one closed within 3-4 weeks.
    Super fast, great communications and very reasonable fee!

5. puppymommo

puppymommo TUG Member

I've used them (Lisa) also and was very satisfied.

Susan

6. Carolinian

Carolinian Guest

One wonders if their name is a bit Orwellian, and whether of not they may be legal. The way to do that is to inquire if they are licensed to practice law in the states where they prepare deeds, or, if not, whether they use duly licensed attorneys there. Practicing law without a license is a crime in many states, and if money changes hands, it is also the even more serious crime of false pretenses. If they claim to be ''Legal'', it would be ironic if they were violating the criminal law of states they operate it.