• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

KBC Room Maps

bobpark56

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Aventuras, Marriott Grande Vista, Sandos Caracol, Festiva, Diamond Resorts (Hawaii Collection)
The front desk at Ka'anapali Beach Club kindly sent me a pdf file of their floor & room maps. I would be happy to share this with Tuggers, but darned if I can figure out how to do this. Can anyone advise?

I did try exercising the "Manage Attachments" option near the bottom of the "Post New Thread" page. It said the maps file went somewhere, but it gave no indication of where that "where" is. Perhaps someone on TUG now has it.

I also tried the paperclip icon at the top of this message entry form. That seems to function exactly like the mysterious "Manage Attachments" facility.

Puzzled poster need professional TUG help.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
When you click on the paper clip, it asks you to choose a file from your computer:

Upload File from your Computer

CHOOSE FILE

Click the CHOOSE FILE link, and then choose the file from your computer.

Then click UP LOAD.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Here is the other thing - make sure your file size isn't too large:

bmp 1.91 MB - -
doc 1.91 MB - -
gif 1.91 MB - -
jpe 100.0 KB - -
jpeg 1.91 MB - -
jpg 1.91 MB - -
pdf 1.91 MB - -
png 100.0 KB - -
psd 100.0 KB - -
txt 1.43 MB - -
zip 2.38 MB

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Another option is to open a free acct. at a site like www.photobucket.com

Upload the map.

Click on the IMG link.

Copy it.

Post it on TUG in a regular message box.

youppi

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Robert,
Your file is too large at 1.95 MB. You must compress (zip) it first.

You posted it on our FB group. So, I have it. If you can't do it, I will do it for you.

Thanks

bobpark56

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Aventuras, Marriott Grande Vista, Sandos Caracol, Festiva, Diamond Resorts (Hawaii Collection)
Hi Robert,
Your file is too large at 1.95 MB. You must compress (zip) it first.

You posted it on our FB group. So, I have it. If you can't do it, I will do it for you.

Thanks

Ha! I knew it went somewhere. But TUG never told me where. Does something need to be fixed here?

Yes, it you would complete the process, it would be helpful. I took it as far as I was able to...until the trail disappeared.

Thanks for the offer. I thought that some folks here might like to see the current floor maps for KBC.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi Bob - I'm not sure if you saw my posts above, but the map didn't post on TUG, because the file is too large. If the file is too large, nothing happens when you try to upload it.

The only way to fix it is to reduce the size of the file on your computer, and then upload it. Or, use the suggestion in post #4 above.

Last edited:

baf99

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
Blue Whale
Thanks for posting this. I hope to go to KBC next year. NOT that I will get a room choice as an exchanger (through GPX) but still, good info. I plan to call a few days ahead. I did the same thing when I went to Wyndham Kona Hawaiian village last year and I got an itty bitty ocean view. I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but it can't hurt.

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
Thanks! I had some out of focus pictures, but with this I don't have to strain to read the room numbers. :D