• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval International Weeks Calendar

WinniWoman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Does anyone have a copy of the Interval International Weeks calendar going forward from 2017 and on? I can't seem to find one online anywhere.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by an II weeks calendar? Do you mean TDI or the actual week numbers by date? If the latter then it does not exist. Week calendars are resort dependent so there is not one calendar through II.

If you mean TDI then they have not updated it yet. You would think such a big company would do something so basic as to move on from 2016/2017 to 2017/2018 but it is apparently too much to ask of II. They are probably regretting changing to TDI variations by year since it is too much for them to keep up with.

Last edited:

blr666

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I responded to your post on Facebook.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
I do not belong to II, but one of the resorts I own at said they go by the II weeks calendar and not the RCI weeks calendar, even though they are no longer technically a II resort. So even though it is up to each resort as to how they handle their weeks, whether or not RCI or II, there are still standard weeks calendars for the exchange companies.

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
What do you mean by an II weeks calendar? Do you mean TDI or the actual week numbers by date? If the latter then it does not exist. Week calendars are resort dependent so there is not one calendar through II.

If you mean TDI then they have not updated it yet. You would think such a big company would do something so basic as to move on from 2016/2017 to 2017/2018 but it is apparently too much to ask of II. They are probably regretting changing to TDI variations by year since it is too much for them to keep up with.

I do not know what TDI is. I was looking for a II weeks calendar by date and year, like RCI has- where it shows 10 years out. That is what I have for my other resort. I was hoping II had the same.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I do not know what TDI is. I was looking for a II weeks calendar by date and year, like RCI has- where it shows 10 years out. That is what I have for my other resort. I was hoping II had the same.

Got it. I didn't realize there was one. What are the differences between the RCI and II calendar? I thought the standard was the first check-in day of the calendar year is week 1 and then continues to week 52 or 53.

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score

TDI = Travel Demand Index

A tool used by II to show the historical seasonal demand of an area, in other words, how easy or difficult it may be to exchange into an area

FWIW, TDI is grouped only by area/region, not by individual resorts

NiteMaire

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott G. Château
HVC Sedona Summit
VVR The Colonies

NiteMaire

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott G. Château
HVC Sedona Summit
VVR The Colonies

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
Got it. I didn't realize there was one. What are the differences between the RCI and II calendar? I thought the standard was the first check-in day of the calendar year is week 1 and then continues to week 52 or 53.

It is the same, yet different. I never knew this. I thought all the timeshares systems used the same weeks schedule. I just discovered this is not the case. I own an RCI/Wyndham affiliated resort (Smuggs) fixed week 30 and I own an Innseason resort (Pollard Brook) fixed week31 which used to be with II and still goes by the II calendar. I take these as back to back vacations each year and have had no issues. We drive from one resort to the other for a 2 week vacation.

But- since this year has 53 weeks, the weeks are different this year, for example. My Smuggs week 30 - Sunday check-in-falls on 7/23. I incorrectly just assumed that my Pollard Brook week 31 fell the following Sunday on 7/30. Thank goodness I happened to call the resort about something related and they told me I was scheduled to check in on 8/6- THEIR week 31 for this year!!!! The resort agreed to swap me into a unit for 7/30, but if I didn't call we would have showed up on 7/30 and not be able to check -in!

The assistant manager explained that every resort handles the weeks differently and that they are still using the II calendar from when they were affiliated with II. He said I could get a copy of it when I check in this summer in the lobby.

I looked on line on my account at the dates Pollard Brook has me booked for a few years in advance (since I own a fixed week) after this one and the dates do match up with my other week going forward as it has done in the past. But I guess I will always have to check just to make sure from now on.

But I wanted to get a copy of the II calendar as well. My RCI one is a 10 year calendar and is very helpful in planning.

You learn something new every day! Meanwhile, I still can't wrap my head around how the dates could be different in a so-called calendar year! But I am more right brained. Maybe you need to be more left brained to understand it.

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
The dates are the same, but the tagged timeshare week numbers are different. Some developers like Marriott treat week 53 as week 53 and take it for themselves, stealing the value from the owners. Others push it forward into January where it has less demand and they get as much back as they can for the HOA. When that happens "week 1" starts later than the resort that steals the week 53. Some even allow week 52 owners to take 53 if they pay an additional maintenance fee.

Most resorts are the same most years but it always pays to find out the calendar from the resort or the specific check in day. I would not rely on a calendar from II or RCI.

npey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Where are the weeks calendar located in the interval website?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score

GetawaysRus

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Desert Springs Villas 2
Marriott Grand Chateau
Interval International used to mail us a Travel Planner each year. It was a thick booklet showing all resorts. Near the front of the booklet I often found the Interval International weeks calendar.

Well, they stopped mailing me these booklets, I assume to save money. The last one I have is the 2018 edition. Inside is the weeks calendar for 2018-2021 (as shown in post 12 above).

So does anyone have the Interval International weeks calendar for 2022 onward?

I did find the TUG page mentioned by Brian in post 18 above, and that shows dates for 2022. So does that TUG page match the Interval International calendar? (I seem to recall that in the past there was sometimes a small discrepancy between my resort's calendar and the Interval calendar, and that it was important to reserve weeks for deposit according to the Interval calendar rather than the resort calendar because the TDI for my deposited week might vary.)

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
I’ve been using the calendar in redweek since it goes out 10 years, makes me wonder, is it different than vistana? I know sometimes a Friday check in date is the week before a Saturday check in for the same week number