TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Internal exchanges with Quarter House

Discussion in 'US - Central States Timesharing' started by spackler, Dec 26, 2016.

1. spackler

spackler TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Quarter House, Jean Lafitte House, Bali Hai
    I was wondering if any QH owners had experience using the internal exchange services - either for swapping QH weeks with other owners or for finding other resorts with the $125 exchange fee.

Any comments/thoughts? Ease of use? Were you successful in finding anything? How would you rate their service?

Thanks in advance!

2. Sugarcubesea

Sugarcubesea TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    SDO, QH, & Pinestead Reef
    Wow, thanks for posting this. I'm an owner at QH and I did not realize that I could exchange to other resorts for only a $125 fee. I'm very interested in hearing what others have to say. Thanks

3. Saintsfanfl

Saintsfanfl TUG Member

The QH calls it Direct Trades and it is through this association that they are members of, https://careonline.site-ym.com/.

Sugarcubesea likes this.
  4. Sugarcubesea

Sugarcubesea TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Thanks, so would I call them to make a trade for my 2018 week? Thanks so much for sharing this... I fall in love with my QH ownership every day

5. Sugarcubesea

Sugarcubesea TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    I just wanted to reach out to my other QH owners and inquire if anyone has used the "Direct Trades" program and how do you go about doing so?

6. Saintsfanfl

Saintsfanfl TUG Member

I would call the QH exchange department. It's option 2 when you call in. I believe the extension is on the newsletter but I don't have it handy.

I've never tried to do one but I think they are the ones doing the trade.

7. chapjim

chapjim TUG Member

Or, email Nina Lay (nina@quarterhouse.com). She handles exchanges.

8. Sugarcubesea

Sugarcubesea TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Thanks Jim....