• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interesting DVCInfo thread - DVC Files Copper Creek Info

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
Thanks for posting. The cabins look similar, DVC Mike. Wonder just how soon they will start selling? I would love to book some nights in a regular two bedroom for the fall. Cannot wait until we can book! I have great family memories at Disney's Wilderness Lodge and am really excited about this expansion.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
How can this two bedrooms villa sleep eight (8)?
The Grande Villa has 3 bedrooms and I can understand how this villa can sleep eight (8) with no problems.

Southerngirl528

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club: Old Key West & Vero Beach Marriott Maui Ocean Club Napili Tower
Wonder just how soon they will start selling?

Sales to current DVC Members will start March 8th. I got the official email announcing Copper Creek a couple of days ago (I'm a longtime DVC member) Sales to the public will start sometime in April. I think bookings for those that will be new owners, either as add-on purchases for current members or new buyers w/master contracts at Copper Creek, will be able to book on Mar. 21st as I recall. Bookings for non-Copper Creek owners will be a few weeks later. Resort opens late July.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
How can this two bedrooms villa sleep eight (8)?
The Grande Villa has 3 bedrooms and I can understand how this villa can sleep eight (8) with no problems.
Grand villas sleep 12. 2BR sleep 8 has a sleeper sofa and bed or two double/queen beds in second bedroom. Usually sleeper sofa in living room as well. King in master

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Grand villas sleep 12. 2BR sleep 8 has a sleeper sofa and bed or two double/queen beds in second bedroom. Usually sleeper sofa in living room as well. King in master
I got it., double beds in the second bedroom + sleep sofa.

MelissaI

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I received an email today giving me the opportunity to register for a tour of the new Copper Creek. We are DVC members staying on property during the dates of the tour, so I'm assuming that's why we got the invitation. The options were March 14 or 15 with times starting at 4 pm and going as late as 6:30 pm I believe. I signed my family up for it and we shall see. I'm interested to see if any of the cabins will be open for the tour.

Southerngirl528

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club: Old Key West & Vero Beach Marriott Maui Ocean Club Napili Tower
I'm interested to see if any of the cabins will be open for the tour.

Did the email say WHERE the event is being held? I'm almost certain the member events will be held at the SSR Sales Center where they always have models of the newest DVC resort. They have never had a bungalow or GV model there before as far as I know, and I don't believe that the Copper Creek villas will be available for the public (incl. members) will be ready for opening to tour until a few months from now. My bet is that your even is at SSR, and the model to see will be a 2 bdrm lockoff it it's like the other new resort launch events I have attended.

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
It will be interesting to see the square footage on the regular studio, one, and two bedrooms. The one bedroom living room looks similar to the studio to me.

MelissaI

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Did the email say WHERE the event is being held? I'm almost certain the member events will be held at the SSR Sales Center where they always have models of the newest DVC resort. They have never had a bungalow or GV model there before as far as I know, and I don't believe that the Copper Creek villas will be available for the public (incl. members) will be ready for opening to tour until a few months from now. My bet is that your even is at SSR, and the model to see will be a 2 bdrm lockoff it it's like the other new resort launch events I have attended.

It says in the confirmation email that it is at Saratoga. The tour we did of Poly prior to opening was at Poly. I expected this to be the same.

DVC Mike

TUG Member
Reaction score
Below is the official count of rooms by DVC. They match the numbers I published on Wednesday morning, except they count the cabins as dedicated 2-bedroom units and don't break them out separately as I do (26 cabins and 56 dedicated 2-bedroom = 82).

CCV Room Inventory.jpg