*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. With the upgrade to the new forum, tapatalk is not functioning properly and we have had little to no support from them in fixing the problem. That said, the new forum is fully configured to support mobile devices so if you are missing being able to visit TUG on your phone try disabling tapatalk and just using your phone/tablet browser to see the new look!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

Ideal Beach/Bearlake Sweetwater

Discussion in 'Bargain Deals' started by luv2vaca, Jan 16, 2012.

1. luv2vaca

luv2vaca Guest

Is there any dedicated time anymore at Ideal beach, Bearlake utah? This used to be a timeshare but, it seems ORE is in charge there now? Does that mean that I would have to go through RCI to get a week here or can this be a dedicated place for a week?

Posting this in the bargain forum as I would like to trade bearlake for wolfcreek, or just get a bearlake. TIA

2. DeniseM

DeniseM Moderator

According to the TUG reviews, it is a timeshare, and it is affiliated with Interval & RCI, so in theory, you should be able to do a timeshare exchange for it, if your deposit has enough trading power.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  3. luv2vaca

luv2vaca Guest

mmmm

I should have enough trading power with worldmark. I have been searching and I can not get any availability to come up at all?! Which is really weird, there should be tons of time from now until summer!

Can you tell me a better place to post an interest in someones current timeshare?

4. DeniseM

DeniseM Moderator

The TUG Marketplace is the only other place you can post an Ad - but you must be a TUG member - it's just $15 to join TUG.

5. luv2vaca

luv2vaca Guest

ok

Oh, I didnt realize there was somewhere else to post?! I wondered why I was a "guest" Is that why? Is that $15 per year or one time fee?

6. DeniseM

DeniseM Moderator

$15 the first year, and then $10 per year.

7. DeniseM

DeniseM Moderator

$15 the first year, and then $10 per year.

More info. - http://www.tug2.net/tug-pr.html

8. UtahStockMom

UtahStockMom Guest

I live in Utah. There are two places I'd love to go in the summer--Bear Lake and Henefer (East Canyon). I have talked to the owners (managers?) and those weeks are only for owners and don't go into the bank (RCI/II) at all. Ever. Which stinks, but there aren't any options--except knowing someone who owns there and isn't going and wants to make some cash.

9. dailybargainshop

dailybargainshop Guest

Located in beautiful Bear Lake! Great floor plan all on one level. Views of Bear Lake! Available amenities include: swimming pool, tennis courts, beach access, mini golf, playground. Amenities available for yearly fee at Ideal Beach Resort. Located at Sweet Water Golf Gourse."