*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

HGVC seaworld

Discussion in 'Hilton Grand Vacations Club / HGVC' started by nittanylion, Feb 16, 2008.

1. nittanylion

nittanylion TUG Member

I am looking into buying this but concerned about transportation to the parks. Besides renting a car, what is the most economical and efficient way to get to the parks?

2. rkdahl

rkdahl TUG Member

Not sure exactly which parks you are referring to but staying at HGVC Seaworld you can walk to Seaworld but thats about it. They do have a shuttle that runs to WDW and Universal for a small fee. But that is only a few times a day at set times which would really cramp your flexibility of park visits.

I think a rental car is really the only economical option. You'd easily pay more in cab fares/day if you went to a park each day. And with the rental car you can come and go when you please.

3. chesterbhoy

chesterbhoy Guest

A rental car would give you greater flexibility and I would recommend. However, this resort is on the main I-Ride Trolley route, hence good connection to everything on international drive. Also Lynx provide a very good service.

HGVC also they provide a FREE shuttle to Universal in the morning and then returning in the evening (bus starts at HGVC on Int Drive, then to seaworld then up to US/IOA).

Seaworld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove can all be reached in a 10min walk.

For Disney, there is a shuttle which is approx $10 per person, but a taxi is probably your best option if in a family.

4. alwysonvac

alwysonvac TUG Lifetime Member

Learn something new everyday

We always rent a car when we're in Orlando even when we stay onsite at DisneyWorld. I love the choices of supermarkets, restaurants, shopping areas and entertainment options that a rental car gives me.

I never thought about taking the bus. I just did a search on the Lynx Bus Service. Bus Link #50 (see website for schedule and route below) connects Seaworld and DisneyWorld. It also goes to the Lynx central station terminal where you can pick up other buses. http://www.golynx.com/?fuse=cstm&app=route

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008