• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Has anyone used Marriott Grande Vista's shuttle service for the Disney parks?

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have family traveling in Oct to Disney and I wanted to know about the shuttle service to the Disney parks from the resort.

Thanks

Cyn

brigechols

TUG Member
Reaction score
AFAIK, Marriott does not offer shuttle service from Grande Vista to any Disney Park.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I was not aware of any shuttle service. Perhaps there is a third party operator that you can reserve with, but nothing offered by the resort.

BocaBoy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Chateau
There is a shuttle service from the Marriott Orlando World Center to the Disney parks which can be used by those staying at the three Palms resorts, but I do not recall seeing any mention of a shuttle service the one time we stayed at Grande Vista a couple of years ago.

jpc763

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's - Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge Villages & Imperial Palms Villas
There is a shuttle service from the Marriott Orlando World Center to the Disney parks which can be used by those staying at the three Palms resorts, but I do not recall seeing any mention of a shuttle service the one time we stayed at Grande Vista a couple of years ago.

Could you provide me with more info on this? I will be staying at Imperial Palms this November!

brigechols

TUG Member
Reaction score
Could you provide me with more info on this? I will be staying at Imperial Palms this November!

Shuttle service from the Marriott World Centre hotel to the Disney attractions is available by advance reservation. The cost is $15.00 roundtrip for adults or children. Children under four years are free.

amyhwang

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott’s Ko Olina

I just called the Marriott Orlando World Center yesterday and asked about a shuttle. I was told they don't have one! So either I was given incorrect information, or this is something they discontinued, or maybe some groups staying here arrange for something?

I stayed at Grande Vista two years ago. One day my husband dropped myself and the kids off at the Magic Kingdom to meet my best friend, who happened to be there with her kids, for the day. I took a taxi back (our husbands each had different plans that day) - wow it was about $45! So I highly recommend a rental car at the Grande Vista!

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Shuttle service from the Marriott World Centre hotel to the Disney attractions is available by advance reservation. The cost is $15.00 roundtrip for adults or children. Children under four years are free.

Ouch. For a family of 4 that would be $60. Of course they would save on parking at the parks. So it would cost an extra $45 over driving.

joyzilli

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beware of the taxi drivers around the Disneyworld area. They will go the longest possible way to make the fare go higher. We found this out the hard way.....if possible, give them the route to take before getting in the cab - this way they know you know where you're going!

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beware of the taxi drivers around the Disneyworld area. They will go the longest possible way to make the fare go higher. We found this out the hard way.....if possible, give them the route to take before getting in the cab - this way they know you know where you're going!

Actually, the best way to take a cab is to ask for a "Flat Rate" up front and how much it would be. This way, you can be sure they'll go the fastest route and not waste time.