• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta - Oct 27th

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 11, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
All,

I am listing this for rent for a close friend of mine. She has made two reservations, one for a Studio and one for a 1BR, and both are for Oct 27 - Nov 3rd at Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta.

She is asking $700 for the 1BR and $600 for the Studio. Please PM me if interested and I will connect you with her.

Thank you!

Greg

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fiesta Americana Vacation Club
All,

I am listing this for rent for a close friend of mine. She has made two reservations, one for a Studio and one for a 1BR, and both are for Oct 27 - Nov 3rd at Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta.

She is asking $700 for the 1BR and $600 for the Studio. Please PM me if interested and I will connect you with her.

Thank you!

Greg
Is this an all inclusive resort? Does the booking includes the all inclusive or how much is extra for that?

cjgiven

TUG Member
Reaction score
I need a 1 BR 12/24 through 12/31 in Riveria Maya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunandFun83

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Canyon Villas, Grande Vista, Ocean Pointe
Hyatt: Coconut Plantation, Hyatt Pinion Point
I need a 1 BR 12/24 through 12/31 in Riveria Maya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to redweek.com. The market price for Christmas week at this incredible resort is $3,000.
The one bedroom is a steal at $700 for anyone who can get down their.

SunandFun83

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All,

Thank you!

Greg

Hey Greg, Maybe include a link to resort home page. The Grande Luxxe has four private pools. The standard riffraff from the Grand Mayan and other Vedanta properties are kept out. They have a specialty burger bar with 2 for 1 happy hour from 10 am to 2 pm. We took another couple and loved it, loved it.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
The Grande Luxxe has four private pools. The standard riffraff from the Grand Mayan and other Vidanta properties are kept out . We took another couple and loved it, loved it.

Riffraff - I think that is me / a Mayan Palace owner .

Great resorts to visit - at all brand levels - with daily maid & towel service throughout .
and a phenomenal price on this rental (s)

SunandFun83

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oops, not to disparage the other Vedanta owners (too much). I hope T-Dot is laughing.

The Grande Luxxe is the top end of the luxury spectrum at Vedanta. They emphasize this exclusivity by having private pools, private concierge, private transportation around the resort. Look at the website for photos. I think the 1 bedroom goes for more than $700 a night in season. This price is buy one night, get the rest of the week free.

BTW? You all are reading these posts, do you ever buy anything. Is last minute rentals just for kicking tires?

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 11, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day