• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Future Owner's Website

Kozman

TUG Member
Reaction score
It looks like we are getting a new website. Has anyone else got this e-mail? Has anyone registered? Any comments?

Register now for your first look at the future owner website.

Over the past few months, we've been hard at work creating a new-and-improved CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus member website. Now it's your chance to take a sneak peek at what we've developed so far!

This special preview precedes the official rollout of the all-new owner website. Once complete, it will include more functionality to allow you to get the most out of your vacation ownership. Additional features will be unveiled over the next several months until the preview website officially replaces the current CLUB WYNDHAM owner website.

As a CLUB WYNDHAM VIP member, you can register for an early look at all the great things to come and provide your feedback!

Reaction score
I have not gotten such a letter.

Wow, that would be great if something new and improved is really available.

I hope it adds points correctly, that would the first thing I'd like see working.

Looking forward to hearing your comments (and others about it).

JJ

buckor

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there are things you can "see" from a functional standpoint or if it's all just pretty pages....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
at the last annual meeting Geoff Richards promised that Voyager would be rolled out before the next meeting (may 2017) Im guessing that they are testing it now

Last several months is an understatement.. Its been years in the making

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Midtown 45, Bali Hai, Margaritaville
We got the email and have logged in.

So far, it does show my Financial Assessments page (of course!) and does show points balance in a slightly different way .. pooled points availability are shown from today through expiration date for each expiration period (rather than looking like they can't be used yet). It does NOT show our existing reservations that I have found yet.

It does not allow booking new reservations yet .. says to go to the existing site for that.

The search capabilities are not well polished yet but the site is responsively sized to fit mobile devices. A map does show on Mobile but its not easy to navigate from the map to the unit descriptions.

The url is simply preview.myclubwyndham.com. ... how bad is that to post here. Probably a good idea to NOT post feedback on the site unless you got the invitation email.

You must register with a DIFFERENT username/password than you use in the old site. Link to yourself using your member number. There is another self explained identity verification step after that. No guarantees you can register if you did not get the email.

Bob

Last edited:

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Again, like Hilton Grand Vacation Club, Wyndham is creating a website that is pretty and could act as marketing material to get new customers interested.

Since you can't make reservations yet, the real work that I use the website for are not yet available.

I hope that it is more concise, I looked at a resort page, I didn't find any floor plans, at first glance, but I eventually found it. I like the unit summary chart that was once a nice table in the old site is not multiple clicks to see the info for each unit type, like square footage and bedding.

So again, a visual upgrade, not necessarily a functional one. Hopefully the booking is the same or upgraded. Since that is the reason I visit the site at all as an owner.

I used the same login and password as the other website, without any issues.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I registered no problem. Didn't get the email, not vip. Looks like a good start, much easier searching the resorts. Hopefully the new site will allow you to book arp out past the 10 months.

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I used the same login and password as the other website, without any issues.
You still had to register the username/password on the new site, right? I was recommending a different password in case this was a fishing attack .. not to give the 'fishermen' our original password. I guess this site is legit though.

Bob

Last edited:

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
is there a link that non-VIP members can see/experience?

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I registered no problem. Didn't get the email, not vip. Looks like a good start, much easier searching the resorts. Hopefully the new site will allow you to book arp out past the 10 months.
Be careful what you ask for. Key word is bots! The ability for mega renters to use bots to continuously monitor for desirable resorts. At least with having to call, you got a fighting chance. Plus an extra hour of sleep

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

wilson14

Reaction score
Resort Maps

Has anyone else noticed the resort maps section is now missing? I always liked this because I could either call the resort and request a specific room/tower or call vacation planning and book a specific room with a do not move. I also like to see the general layout of a resort sometimes as well. I left feedback with them, but not sure if it'll be looked at.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Has anyone else noticed the resort maps section is now missing? I always liked this because I could either call the resort and request a specific room/tower or call vacation planning and book a specific room with a do not move. I also like to see the general layout of a resort sometimes as well. I left feedback with them, but not sure if it'll be looked at.

Yes, I miss the map, too. I couldn't find it.

I am not impressed. I don't see any new functionality, maybe some different ways to search. But no meat to this what so ever.

jmurp62

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham points
Preview site is gone

Just looked for the preview site and got the following message:

Thank you for visiting the preview of your new Wyndham Vacation Resorts online reservation system. We appreciate your participation in the preview and thank you for your feedback.

The Preview Web site is no longer accessible. Please visit http://www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com to book your next vacation using your new online reservation system!

Again, thank you for being a valued member of the Wyndham Vacation Resorts family!

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes, I miss the map, too. I couldn't find it.

I am not impressed. I don't see any new functionality, maybe some different ways to search. But no meat to this what so ever.

Ditto here on missing the resort map. It would be a shame to loose them.

Bob

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just looked for the preview site and got the following message:

Thank you for visiting the preview of your new Wyndham Vacation Resorts online reservation system. We appreciate your participation in the preview and thank you for your feedback.

The Preview Web site is no longer accessible. Please visit http://www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com to book your next vacation using your new online reservation system!

Again, thank you for being a valued member of the Wyndham Vacation Resorts family!

Its still up for me. It does say to visit the main site (https://www.myclubwyndham.com) to make reservations (always did). The url you posted is different.

Bob

Last edited:

Bescobar

Reaction score
Map of Resorts

The map of the resorts is on the new website. Click on the Resorts button, then click on the blue Search button. The map should come up or there might be a message on the middle of the page that reads "if you are unsure of what you are looking for, explore all resorts." Click on the "explore all resorts" link and the map with a bunch of orange dots displays. Press any dot and the information of the resort(s) is shown.

Last edited:

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
The link is preview.myclubwyndham.com. I am not vip and i was able to register.

I'm not VIP either and I had no problem registering

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wilson14

Reaction score
The map of the resorts is on the new website. Click on the Resorts button, then click on the blue Search button. The map should come up or there might be a message on the middle of the page that reads "if you are unsure of what you are looking for, explore all resorts." Click on the "explore all resorts" link and the map with a bunch of orange dots displays. Press any dot and the information of the resort(s) is shown.

That's not the resort map I'm referring to. I'm referring to the individual resort map on a specific resort's main page where the pictures, details, floor plans, etc. are listed for that resort. Some resorts have a resort map and some don't, but most of them do. It's listed on the left hand side on each resort page.