• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Red Week - Port O' Call - Hilton Head Island

chavet

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Port O' Call
My family moved to west coast and can’t use it, so I am giving away our timeshare for free. I just no longer want to own a timeshare on the other side of the country that I can't use without really expensive airfare. I will pay all closing costs, transfer costs and transaction fee to resort including the 2017 annual maintenance fee.

New Owner will get:

• 2017 week of vacation (Starts 10/28 in 2017)

• Permanent ownership of the timeshare week (Unit 510, Week 43) (1 week per year)

• Two bedroom unit sleeps 6

• Annual maintenance fee the last several years has been between $910 and $925 and would be responsibility of New Owner starting in 2018 (I paid 2017)

• Golf / tennis package and includes greens fees (one tee-time per unit based upon availability) for up to 4 players per day at the Shipyard and/or Port Royal golf courses; or, one hour of tennis for 4 people each day at Van Der Meer Shipyard or Port Royal Racquet Club.

• Can also be used anywhere in the world if RCI is used to deposit / transfer the week.

• Please visit the Port O’ Call website (http://www.portocallhhi.com/). Gated access to the beach and is a Gold Crown rated resort.

• Port O’ Call also has a 4.5 star rating on Trip Advisor and is just blocks from the beach.

• See a video about Port O’ Call at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCIpDegS1s4

There is no cost to the New Owner as I am giving away the unit and am paying all Closing and Transfer Fees. All real estate closings in South Carolina required a licensed SC Attorney to draft and record the Deed. The use of a local attorney will also provide great protection for both parties. Escrow, closing and attorney services to be provided by South Carolina Attorney that specializes in timeshare transfers.

I own the timeshare outright with no debt and I am available to answer any questions.

Keata9

Reaction score
Is this still available? I may be interested but would want to chat. Thanks

Marian Low

Reaction score
My family moved to west coast and can’t use it, so I am giving away our timeshare for free. I just no longer want to own a timeshare on the other side of the country that I can't use without really expensive airfare. I will pay all closing costs, transfer costs and transaction fee to resort including the 2017 annual maintenance fee.

New Owner will get:

• 2017 week of vacation (Starts 10/28 in 2017)

• Permanent ownership of the timeshare week (Unit 510, Week 43) (1 week per year)

• Two bedroom unit sleeps 6

• Annual maintenance fee the last several years has been between $910 and $925 and would be responsibility of New Owner starting in 2018 (I paid 2017)

• Golf / tennis package and includes greens fees (one tee-time per unit based upon availability) for up to 4 players per day at the Shipyard and/or Port Royal golf courses; or, one hour of tennis for 4 people each day at Van Der Meer Shipyard or Port Royal Racquet Club.

• Can also be used anywhere in the world if RCI is used to deposit / transfer the week.

• Please visit the Port O’ Call website (http://www.portocallhhi.com/). Gated access to the beach and is a Gold Crown rated resort.

• Port O’ Call also has a 4.5 star rating on Trip Advisor and is just blocks from the beach.

• See a video about Port O’ Call at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCIpDegS1s4

There is no cost to the New Owner as I am giving away the unit and am paying all Closing and Transfer Fees. All real estate closings in South Carolina required a licensed SC Attorney to draft and record the Deed. The use of a local attorney will also provide great protection for both parties. Escrow, closing and attorney services to be provided by South Carolina Attorney that specializes in timeshare transfers.

I own the timeshare outright with no debt and I am available to answer any questions.

Marian Low

Reaction score
I'm interested if the condo is still available. Thanks, Marian

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
I'm interested if the condo is still available. Thanks, Marian
The original poster has not been back to TUG since Feb. 3. Click on his blue user name and then click on "start a conversation" to send him a private message.