• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free...fees paid for 2016..Crystal Beach Suites and health club

RNRet

Reaction score
Week 35, 1 Br...this is an II Redweek, you can use this year or bank or rent. :whoopie: My husband and I bought in the 90's, we banked it, rented, exchanged, then he got sick and we could no longer use and he has since passed away.:bawl:
I no longer have a use for time shares and just want rid of it.
:shrug:

It is an EOY and fees were $718

Last edited:

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
http://www.crystalbeachsuites.com/

Miami Beach, FL

II code: CRY
Crystal Beach Suites is located right on the beach, just minutes away from the exciting nightlife of the South Beach Art Deco District. The one-bedroom suites accommodate up to four people. Each suite features a separate bedroom with a queen-sized bed, living room with sofa bed, and mini-kitchen. The sundeck offers a pool. Valet parking is offered for a fee. Membership to the on-site fitness center is complimentary.

Last edited:

RNRet

Reaction score
will pay transfer/closing

I will pay transfer/closing if using Legal Timeshare Transfers for paperwork;)

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss.I went through exactly the same thing 6 years ago so I know how you feel. I wish I could help but giving away a timeshare is not as easy as it seems it should/could be. I just hope there is someone here on Tug who can take you up on your kind offer. In any case, I wish you the best of luck!!
Marylyn

RNRet

Reaction score
I just got the card to send for rental of unit that week. Once I get the rental paperwork, the use for this year goes away.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you contacted the resort's Homeowners Association to see if they will take it back? Tell them you can no longer afford to keep it and have no use for it.

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
[Good catch - post deleted.]

It's very suspicious when anyone's first post is for some company that "helps" people out of their timeshares. I have reported this post and urge anyone reading it to proceed with extreme caution. Never pay a large upfront fee!!!

Moderators, if you remove the post by "Carlos," feel free to remove my post, too.

Last edited by a moderator: