• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE Disney World - Vacation Village at Parkway - PLUS One Extra Week Per Year

exitstage1eft

Reaction score
  • Selling as it was received during a divorce settlement and I have no use for it anymore.
  • Receive one extra vacation week through RCI EACH year in addition to week 1 of odd years.
  • Usage: Biennial Odd
  • Property Type: Deeded Property
  • Two bedroom (accommodates 8 people)
  • Week: (1)
  • Buyer's First Year Use: 2017
  • Maintenance dues all paid up to 2017.
  • Maintenance Fees Amount: Approximately $600 (biennial)
  • Buyer pays transfer costs.
  • Original purchase price of $11,990. This is fully paid. Title is not distressed.
  • You may also deposit the week with RCI as 1 week in a 2 bedroom unit or 2 weeks in a 1 bedroom unit.
  • This property is for "weeks" versus "points" with RCI which I'm told is better. It is near Disney World so I'm told the trading power is the best you can get.

Vacation Village at Parkway
Kissimmee, FL

*Please click on my blue user name and send me an email or pm.

Last edited:

exitstage1eft

Reaction score
Yes still available. For those who are wondering additional information about the extra weeks. Per RCI..."This is a benefit that is provided by your resort. It is what we call a Resort Certificate. It is able to be used to schedule a week at another destination without having to use your Trading Power. There is an Exchange fee charged when the certificate is used." I hope this helps.

exitstage1eft

Reaction score
UPDATE: I've got a couple people in line right now. I'll update this as the status changes.