*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. With the upgrade to the new forum, tapatalk is not functioning properly and we have had little to no support from them in fixing the problem. That said, the new forum is fully configured to support mobile devices so if you are missing being able to visit TUG on your phone try disabling tapatalk and just using your phone/tablet browser to see the new look!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

*FREE* Annual 1Bd Pueblo Bonito Rose Spa & Resort

Discussion in 'Bargain Deals' started by hypnotiq, Mar 23, 2012.

1. hypnotiq

hypnotiq TUG Member

This was actually my first timeshare that was given to me for free. So I'm paying it forward and giving it away to someone else. :)

I now have more time than I can use in a given year at this point so I need to consolidate the portfolio and I already have a annual week @ PBSB. :)

Pueblo Bonito Rose Spa & Resort
    • RTU until 2027
    • Usage begins in 2013
    • Annual Float (1-50)
    • 1bd
    • 1ba
    • $714 (Total) Annual MF
    • RCI affiliated but never deposited it with RCI

FREE TO GOOD HOME

Updated w/KarenG info
    No closing company needed for Mexico RTU
    Buyer pays $300 resort transfer fee

PM me if interested.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  2. Karen G

Karen G Moderator

Resorts Owned:
    Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
    There's really no need to pay a closing company to transfer ownership of a right-to-use Mexican timeshare. There is no deed, and the resort charges a transfer fee of $300, I think, to change the owner's name on their records.

I think it is just a simple process of buyer and seller signing the back of the Certificate of Ownership that the owner should have in the appropriate places and sending it to the resort along with the transfee fee.

PB Rose is a great place and we've owned there since 1998.

3. hypnotiq

hypnotiq TUG Member

Awesome! Thanks Karen for the info! Greatly appreciated.

Agreed, the Rose is great. I really <3 my PBSB and as much as I would love to keep BOTH of them, there is just not enough time to use it all. :)

-Nico

4. funtime

funtime TUG Member

This is a marevelous timeshare - I would snag it but we already have three at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. Funtime

5. hypnotiq

hypnotiq TUG Member

Thank you!

This has been tenatively taken. Will update once the paperwork has gone through. :)

Thx,
    Nico

6. Jbjr1979

Jbjr1979 Guest

Do you still have this