*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

Does SDO have bonus time

Discussion in 'Vistana Signature Experiences (formerly Starwood)' started by slomac, Feb 26, 2012.

1. slomac

slomac TUG Member

Not sure what you call it but for my other timeshares it is bonus time. This allows owners to stay at their home resort for a nightly disounted fee when available. Does SDO have this?

2. grgs

grgs TUG Member

3. sptung

sptung TUG Member

Does SVR have the same "Bonus time" too?

I am planning to be in Orlando in Sep for a conference and would like to stay extra nights in SVR. Does anyone know if SVR have bonus time for owners too? I own at SVR...

Thanks!
    SP

4. LisaRex

LisaRex TUG Member

I doubt it. However, I've found that this site offers pretty attractive nightly rates for SVV/SVR.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/Resorts/Sheraton/Vistana/index.html

5. sptung

sptung TUG Member

6. jerseygirl

jerseygirl TUG Member

SVR has (or at least had) bonus time. It's been a while, but the last time I used it, I think we paid about $60 for a one-BR.

7. sptung

sptung TUG Member

Let me call them and find out. I only want to add 1 or 2 nights and think it is not "ethical" to use XYZ for it as it is going to waste the rest of the week for the resort. So I would rather just pay for the additional nights as long as it is not too much more.

8. jerseygirl

jerseygirl TUG Member

My memory is that it's not available until the 60 or 90 day mark, but please be sure to post what you find out. It will be nice to have updated info.

9. sptung

sptung TUG Member

Do you know if I should call SVN/SVO or should I call SVR? (My other option is to use SO to book the extra nights too...)

10. jerseygirl

jerseygirl TUG Member

I think SVN/SVO ....