• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Does Branson ever Offer Deals on Shows or Silver Dollar City

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
We are going to Branson next summer and I would like to score some deals on tickets and to Silver Dollar since I'm bringing the whole family and I need to stay on budget....thanks

Bernie8245

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Silver Dollar City usually has a special where if you come in after a certain time you can get in the next day free. We have season tickets to Silver Dollar City so we have not bought individual tickets the last couple years but I know they have offered this deal in the past. A season pass costs less than 2 one day tickets and we only live 4 hours away so we go several times a year. We will be staying in Branson next weekend for Veteran's Day celebration.

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is to keep an eye on craigslist (Springfield, MO)... or even to post a WTB craigslist ad asking to buy some.

shellmo1

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Country Mart Supermarket offers discount tickets for Thursdays I believe. You can find the deal online. You need to go to the supermarket in person to purchase the tickets.

DianneL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Purple House

The purple house in Branson sells show tickets at a discount. No timeshare presentation required. Not all shows are available. You have to go by and see their list of shows that are available. I believe if you google discount show tickets you will find it.

LilyPond

TUG Member
Reaction score
Groupon has a number of specials available for the Branson area, you might check there for the specific locations you are searching for. What they have 'today' may not be usable by the time you are going to travel, but you could look now and keep an eye out in the coming months to see what pops up.

Good luck and have a great trip!! :D

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
At Branson 2 for 1 Tickets you cannot buy tickets online. You have to go there and buy the tickets in person.