• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Customer Care says they don't have a procedure on banking II weeks at this time

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Customer Care and they said they don't have a procedure on banking II weeks at this time. They don't know how long it will take either. It has been about 2 weeks and I wanted to do an II exchange online. After a one hour on hold too.

Wyndham Sucks
Daniel

mmc_80

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am on the phone with customer support right now, They have told me the same thing. I went ahead on booked a week on II and called to move the week over. Now I will lose the week on II. I was also told there are only a few II members left so they have not taken care of exchange yet. This is insane. They are trying to get us to switch over, I like my II affiliation, purposely bought a resort to exchange with II. Not happy with this new website, was great when we could bank our week online. Please keep us updated if you find anything out sooner.

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think we should call daily until they fix it
Thanks Daniel Northover

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Contact the II Tug contact and see if there is anything he could do on the II side to facilitate something with Wyndham.

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
didn't the tug II contact quit long time ago but that would help
Thanks
Daniel

mmc_80

TUG Member
Reaction score
I emailed II and I also emailed them a little earlier to the Tug II email provided on the sticky. Maybe they can assist by speaking to Wyndham. I am not sure anyone can do much for us II owners because from what I hear there aren't many of us left.

Well I called again, went with your call everyday until we get somewhere train of thought. I did not have to wait much on hold, shocked. I have had to hang up many times because of waiting for so long. Well I got a nice customer service rep. When I told her I needed to deposit into II, she asked if I meant RCI because they don't do II. I politely let her know that I exchange with II. Well she was very helpful and called support department, she was on the line with me for about an hour and I guess they(support team) have to enter the deposit manually on their end. I let her know what I needed deposited and gave her payment info for the extra HK credits I needed. She said she does not know how long it will take for the exchange to be made, could be a few days, but I guess that is how they have to do it for now.

So hopefully that is progress. I would call back until you find someone nice enough to go through the process. I told her I hope they fix the site and the program quickly so that it works the way it used to.

northovr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well I just like to deposit my points and search later

Thanks
Daniel