• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Creative Accommodations II LLC?

purduebek

Reaction score
Has anyone dealt with this company for rental or sale. The email I received states: 9494 Ulmerton Rd Bldg. 3, Largo, Fl. 33771, Phone: 1-888-670-9988
Fax: 1-727-470-2801

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Hi and welcome to TUG -

ANY company that charges a large upfront fee is going to scam you - PERIOD.

We see it every day - don't do it!

loisk749

Reaction score
Re: Creative Accommodations II

I found the cost low, particularly in comparison with other services I've used. They also told me how to get my money back from the other companies, (got back 3x what I paid them). More importantly, they had a renter waiting for my time. Turnaround from sign-up to receiving rent - 12 days. If anyone has anything better, please let me know! :whoopie:

teepeeca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Notice how many postings the "respondents" have made on the TUG forums. Somebody "smell" something ???!!!

Tony

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Another painfully obvious shill...

Notice how many postings the "respondents" have made on the TUG forums. Somebody "smell" something ???!!!

Yup. One first post asks "Have you heard of XYZ?", another first post responds "Yes, they are wonderful.":rolleyes:

I was born very early in the morning --- but not yesterday morning...

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Oh, please, it's Sunday. Don't these people take a day off once in a while?

Stefa

TUG Member
Reaction score
One Stop SCAM Shop

Impressive. These folks have all the scams operating at the same time.

Rent_Share

TUG Member
Reaction score

Tony

Smells like shi......

......ll

newenglander

Reaction score
My sister owns a timeshare in Florida that she never uses. Has paid $300. to creative accommodations ... now they are calling saying they need more money ... totalling almost $900. to rent her time for about $3500. Why do they now 'need more money'?

I can't believe she actually paid someone who called out of the blue saying 'we have a renter for your timeshare' and paid them up front. How did they even know she owns it since she did not contact them? If they are legit, why do they call and call and stay on the phone with her for ages trying to convince her they are? They tell her they can't take commission after the renter pays because that's not legal. why?

They promised to send her some paperwork in the mail, nothing came. why??

Looking up creative accommodations online I found this:

Creative Accommodations L.L.C. is located at 7737 Ulmerton Rd Ste 143 Largo, FL 33771. The officers include Shelly L Reynolds. Creative Accommodations L.L.C. was incorporated on Thursday, May 19, 2005 in the State of FL and is currently not active. Shelly L Reynolds represents Creative Accommodations L.L.C. as their registered agent.

It took quite a lot of digging to find a website for them

I find no listing using an online search for a simple business phone number ... if they are a reputable company, why?

My sister has used agents before, paid a fee, and no rental happened. I don't understand this.

I want her to demand her money back or to discuss this with her bank how to get it back and at least not pay more to them ... and to inquire with the attorney general in Florida about them.

I found this forum by googling the creative people. So far, I'm not feeling very good about what I've seen.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I assume this company has an alert set up so they know when someone posts about them ... so I anticipate that I will see a response from them.

dan_hoog

TUG Member
Reaction score
At least these threads show up in Google searches very fast. Helps protect future people that do any research at all.

If the LLC registration isn't valid, you might be able to scare them into thinking they have extra personal exposure. A tactic to try if you can get them on the phone again.

Also, be sure to report to the attorneys general in the state in which you reside and in which they appear to reside.

Good luck.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Why do they now 'need more money'?

Because it's a scam and they're trying to milk as much money out of her as they can.

How did they even know she owns it since she did not contact them?

There are a couple of different theories about that. One is that they look up owners in the public records with all the owners' information available to the public. Another is that these scammers are former disgruntled employees of the resort and/or exchange company with which the resort is affiliated and the resort has the owners' info.

If they are legit, why do they call and call and stay on the phone with her for ages trying to convince her they are?

They'll tell all sorts of lies just to get that upfront fee.

They tell her they can't take commission after the renter pays because that's not legal. why?

Technically, in order for someone to take a commission out of the sale, that person has to be a licensed real estate broker (which this company is not).

They promised to send her some paperwork in the mail, nothing came. why??

Possibly because of the credit card policy. The credit card company gives the purchaser 30 days, or so, to dispute any charge. If the paper work comes after that and the customer realizes (s)he as been had, (s)he has no recourse with the credit card.

Stay away from them!