*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

Creative Accommodations II LLC?

Discussion in 'Buying, Selling, Renting' started by purduebek, Nov 16, 2010.

1. purduebek

purduebek Guest

Has anyone dealt with this company for rental or sale. The email I received states: 9494 Ulmerton Rd Bldg. 3, Largo, Fl. 33771, Phone: 1-888-670-9988
    Fax: 1-727-470-2801

2. DeniseM

DeniseM Moderator

Hi and welcome to TUG -

ANY company that charges a large upfront fee is going to scam you - PERIOD.

We see it every day - don't do it!

3. loisk749

loisk749 Guest

Re: Creative Accommodations II

I found the cost low, particularly in comparison with other services I've used. They also told me how to get my money back from the other companies, (got back 3x what I paid them). More importantly, they had a renter waiting for my time. Turnaround from sign-up to receiving rent - 12 days. If anyone has anything better, please let me know! :whoopie:

4. teepeeca

teepeeca TUG Member

Notice how many postings the "respondents" have made on the TUG forums. Somebody "smell" something ???!!!

Tony

5. theo

theo TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Another painfully obvious shill...

Yup. One first post asks "Have you heard of XYZ?", another first post responds "Yes, they are wonderful.":rolleyes:

I was born very early in the morning --- but not yesterday morning...

6. BevL

BevL TUG Lifetime Member

Oh, please, it's Sunday. Don't these people take a day off once in a while?

7. Stefa

Stefa TUG Member

One Stop SCAM Shop

Impressive. These folks have all the scams operating at the same time.

8. Rent_Share

Rent_Share Guest

Smells like shi......

......ll

9. newenglander

newenglander Guest

My sister owns a timeshare in Florida that she never uses. Has paid $300. to creative accommodations ... now they are calling saying they need more money ... totalling almost $900. to rent her time for about $3500. Why do they now 'need more money'?

I can't believe she actually paid someone who called out of the blue saying 'we have a renter for your timeshare' and paid them up front. How did they even know she owns it since she did not contact them? If they are legit, why do they call and call and stay on the phone with her for ages trying to convince her they are? They tell her they can't take commission after the renter pays because that's not legal. why?

They promised to send her some paperwork in the mail, nothing came. why??

Looking up creative accommodations online I found this:

Creative Accommodations L.L.C. is located at 7737 Ulmerton Rd Ste 143 Largo, FL 33771. The officers include Shelly L Reynolds. Creative Accommodations L.L.C. was incorporated on Thursday, May 19, 2005 in the State of FL and is currently not active. Shelly L Reynolds represents Creative Accommodations L.L.C. as their registered agent.

It took quite a lot of digging to find a website for them

I find no listing using an online search for a simple business phone number ... if they are a reputable company, why?

My sister has used agents before, paid a fee, and no rental happened. I don't understand this.

I want her to demand her money back or to discuss this with her bank how to get it back and at least not pay more to them ... and to inquire with the attorney general in Florida about them.

I found this forum by googling the creative people. So far, I'm not feeling very good about what I've seen.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I assume this company has an alert set up so they know when someone posts about them ... so I anticipate that I will see a response from them.

10. dan_hoog

dan_hoog TUG Member

At least these threads show up in Google searches very fast. Helps protect future people that do any research at all.

If the LLC registration isn't valid, you might be able to scare them into thinking they have extra personal exposure. A tactic to try if you can get them on the phone again.

Also, be sure to report to the attorneys general in the state in which you reside and in which they appear to reside.

Good luck.

11. LannyPC

LannyPC TUG Member

Stay away from them!