*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. With the upgrade to the new forum, tapatalk is not functioning properly and we have had little to no support from them in fixing the problem. That said, the new forum is fully configured to support mobile devices so if you are missing being able to visit TUG on your phone try disabling tapatalk and just using your phone/tablet browser to see the new look!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

Can't login to RCI website -- 6:09 am on 11/8

Discussion in 'Ask RCI (Read/Search Only)' started by Diane, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Diane

Diane TUG Member

When I repeatedly tried to login to the RCI website this morning, I received the message "The login information you entered is incorrect. Please try again."
    I was using the correct login information.

When will all these glitches be resolved?

Diane

2. Dave M

Dave M TUG Lifetime Member

I just now tried to log in to two different RCI accounts that I have access to. Each attempt was successful. Try again. If unsuccessful, call RCI or send an e-mail message and ask for help.

3. riverdees05

riverdees05 TUG Member

I was on about 5:00 AM, but can't get on mow.

4. 14th Med.Det

14th Med.Det Guest

I just tried to get an guest certificate, entered all the info, submitted it and got the timed out message. All in a matter of minutes. Of course,the system is down so have no way of knowing whether the info went through or not. I guess i will wait and see if its billed to my credit card :confused:

5. Madge

Madge TUG Member

Diane,

Most of these problems should now be resolved.