• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Can't book anything now

John_and_Val

Reaction score
So i'm trying to book something.....now it says sorry, looks like you have another transaction in the process.......

I have log out, rebooted computer, tried Chrome, internet explorer and all show same.....

Lost a chance at a upgrade because of it......

Anyone else? and what did you do to fix?

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark
So i'm trying to book something.....now it says sorry, looks like you have another transaction in the process.......

I have log out, rebooted computer, tried Chrome, internet explorer and all show same.....

I have gotten that a several times. Logging out or rebooting didn't help. You just have to wait for the lock to expire. Not sure exactly how long it took in my case, but it was working when I went back in again a half an our later.

John_and_Val

Reaction score
That's just F******* awesome........
So now when I look for a reservation, and select to book it, and the "Congrats" page comes up for a free upgrade..........I select the upgrade that it shows me..............then it says........."Sorry, upgrade is not availible"..............I exit out of booking and look again...........

But my gift for being Platinum is it locks me out of making reservations!!!!! I can't believe how useless the website is.

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater

Clear your cache in all your browsers.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I did............and then i search for one thing and it does it again.
Having multiple logins to the account has done nothing for us.
It has created this issue (bug).
What good is multiple logins if this happens anyways?
And they've complicated it and messed it up so it doesn't work correctly and has locked you out.
:wall:

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
If you exit wrong, once you have starting a booking, by that I mean you select the book next to a specific unit type. You have to complete the booking, or select Cancel in the bottom left and you MUST EXIT properly, or you get stuck in that your in a booking for 15 minutes. I have found no way around it. You must exit properly or you be stuck.

I know they built it that way so that you CAN'T be holding inventory for more one pending booking at a time.

I don't like if you exit though you get stuck back at the main screen and not back to your search you were just on.

I have provided feedback to Wyndham. I doubt they will change the one hold at a time, but they could change the landing page once you exit out of the pending booking before the 15 minutes are up.