*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

Bonnet Creek Orlando questions?

Discussion in 'Exchanging' started by hsmamato2, Jan 12, 2011.

1. hsmamato2

hsmamato2 TUG Member

I have a question regarding RCI and exchanging for different resorts- how do you search for a specific resort,say Bonnet Creek? I use points thru RCI,don't know if it makes a difference.... I never ever see it listed when I search by dates,even though I see lots of other places,am I missing something? or do most people pay per night like a hotel?

2. learnalot

learnalot TUG Member

I'm not sure if Bonnet Creek is available on the points side. I don't see it listed on the Nightly Stays list. Most if not all Bonnet Creek deposits will probably be on the Weeks side of RCI, as Wyndham is on the Weeks side. I have never logged in on the points side, so I don't know if it works the same, but on the Weeks side, you would be able to at least see if a resort is part of the system by pulling up the directory. From there you can type in "Bonnet Creek" or whatever you are looking for and hit search. What comes up in the directory doesn't mean that they have any inventory available at the time, only that in theory it is part of their system.

3. siesta

siesta TUG Member

can't points owners "raid" the weeks side?

4. hsmamato2

hsmamato2 TUG Member

wow-thanks for that info! I had no idea I could look at weeks reservations!
    Now, I couldn't find it listed at all,even by resort id # does that mean we simply can't trade in there? WHy,if others in RCI can? how does that work?:)

5. learnalot

learnalot TUG Member

Not sure what the problem is because I can't tell where you looked. If you were looking at Weeks inventory and couldn't find it, it probably means there isn't anything available. But you should still definitely be able to find it in the resort directory on the Weeks side. Were you looking in the directory or searching inventory?