TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Thread

Discussion in 'Wyndham Vacation Resorts' started by DeeDibble, Sep 13, 2017.

1. DeeDibble

DeeDibble TUG Member

Blue Thread was a term used at a presentation this week in Branson. Anyone heard this one yet? It suppose to be offered to only certain owners and it's suppose to be a guaranteed way to get your discounts

2. ilya

ilya TUG Member

Is this the wyndham rewards card? IF SO GOOD LUCK TRYING TO BOOK A HOTEL WITH THEM. ONLINE SITE DOESNT WORK AND YOU CALL TOUSE YOUR REWARD POINTS AND GET TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN INDIA. AND TAKES 1 HOUR TO BOOK A ROOM.

3. WyndhamBarter

WyndhamBarter TUG Member

4. Nomad34

Nomad34 Guest

Resorts Owned:
    Ocean walk daytona, Brandon at the falls, and great Smokies lodge
    Just returned from the smokey mountain presentation with emphasis on the Rewards card but they were still trying to relieve me of my deeds in the trust which I am not willing to let go without monetary reward. When I mentioned the trust and lawyers they let me go with the 20;000 reward points and 2 Ferris wheel rides. Most enjoyable upgrade for 3 nights using all of my 403k points for the year after my 5 nights at Fairfield Mountains next month to hopefully conclude my membership. Still looking for the path for the trust to emerge.