• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Barbados, Ocean Two Resort

Retired to Travel

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Ocean Club, Marriott Waiohai, Royal Caribbean
This appears to be a new II listing. Does anyone have any experience with Ocean Two Resort?

lgreenspan

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I believe this is a sister resort to the South Beach resort. Ocean two is only a couple years old. I remember seeing some pictures of the resort. Looked like a nice place with a modern design.

http://www.oceantwobarbados.com/

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Has anyone been to Oceans Two since this thread? I did a search of the Caribbean forum and this is the only thread that came up about Oceans Two. I can't even find the resort in the TUG resort reviews database.

We scored an exchange in to a 1BR at this property for May 2018. Can anyone provide any information about it. Perhaps any experiences exchanging in. Any surprise charges we need to be aware of. It doesn't look like AI, so that is good. The TripAdvisor reviews look very promising. Short distance to St Lawrence Gap, with plenty of restaurants to pick from. We would plan to rent a car also, so we can explore the island.

Last edited:

Chrisky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello. I have not stayed at Oceans Two myself but know friends who have and they liked the hotel and the staff. Oceans Two is located in St. Lawrence Gap, so you can definitely walk to many restaurants and shops in the area. It is very well situated. It is also very close to Oistins, the small town where there is an excellent fish market, and the Fish Fry. If you are not familiar with the Oistins Fish Fry, there are quite a few local huts where you can buy an excellent fish dinner for a very reasonable price. Many tourist guides suggest a Fri. or Sat. night, but if you are not into huge crowds you can go any other evening and will receive the same excellent fish dinners. There is usually entertainment as well.
The island bus system is very good, and only $1.00 US per ride, but if you want to see the Atlantic side of the island or go up island renting a vehicle is more convenient.

Kel

TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed there a couple of years ago. We snagged two back to back Interval Getaways for $400 each week. The units were nice. The bathroom showers were huge. You could probably get 8 people in the shower. Most people we met at the resort commented and laughed about the size of the showers. The location was good. The resort was kind of at one end of of the Gap. So some restaurants and shopping were more of a walk to get to. There was a small market across the street with limited groceries, but it was enough for us for beer, milk, fruit, vegetables and snacks. Since we'd been to Barbados twice before, we didn't get a car this time and we got around by bus, taxi and on foot. Tripadvisor.com should have some reviews. Have fun! Cheers!