*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. With the upgrade to the new forum, tapatalk is not functioning properly and we have had little to no support from them in fixing the problem. That said, the new forum is fully configured to support mobile devices so if you are missing being able to visit TUG on your phone try disabling tapatalk and just using your phone/tablet browser to see the new look!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

Any Good Interval Renewal Deals?

Discussion in 'Exchanging' started by Perl04A, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Perl04A

Perl04A TUG Member

My membership is expiring next year. I was wondering if anybody has heard of any good Interval renewal deals? Please advise. Thanks. :cool:

2. tjk2134

tjk2134 TUG Member

I I called offering me to renew, my membership expires next year. thier best deal was $67 ( i think) if I renew for 5 years. I ask for a better deal. she then offered 2 1/2 price getaway special certificates good for up to $200 each. they made some mistakes on my order and after waiting almost an hour on hold they threw in 1 additional year, so 6 years and 2 certificats for $330. so I'm good until 2014, seems like a long time from now.

3. EvelynK72

EvelynK72 TUG Member

watch out for autorenewal

Just want to alert all II members to this:

I was adding a new resort to my II account and I elected to just renew my membership for one year to cover the fee for adding the resort. During that conversation, I found out that my account was set for automatic renewal to my credit card at the expiration date of my membership. I don't remember ever authorizing that option!! I had them change that to self-renewal. I kept wondering why no vacation counselor ever offered me renewal deals!!!

I don't know how you find out this about your account except to call about it. I can't seem to find that option or information about my account online.

Evelyn