• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Annual Kauai Trip 2017

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Thanks Denise, I see the replies but not the views. I'm using Chrome either on my tablet or phone. Would the browser matter or do I have to change a setting somewhere?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I have zero idea... ;)

MLR

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed your trip report and photos. We are heading to Kauai for the first time later this year. Can't wait. Thanks for taking the time to post while on vacation!

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Thoroughly enjoyed your trip report and photos. We are heading to Kauai for the first time later this year. Can't wait. Thanks for taking the time to post while on vacation!

You're going to love it. Where are you staying?

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I have zero idea... ;)

I did look on my desktop that we use Firefox on and it does have the views on there. It has them right on the posts and I didn't have to go to the Hawaii section to see them.

I'll have to see if I can find a way to get it on my mobile devices.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Thanks for taking the time to post while on vacation!

Don't be fooled - he posts while on vacation so he can relive the experience when he gets home. :cheer: Time goes SO fast on vacation, it's like rewarding yourself over and over by revisiting this thread. It's also a great way to remember for his next trip what he did this time.

Dave

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
Nice trip report! We're flying out March 16 for a three island hopper vacation - Oahu, Big Island, then Kauai.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Nice trip report! We're flying out March 16 for a three island hopper vacation - Oahu, Big Island, then Kauai.

Your going to have a full plate, make sure you set aside some time to just enjoy and be on island time.:cool:

The Haileys

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Sheraton Flex Sheraton Vistana Villages - Bella EY
Your going to have a full plate, make sure you set aside some time to just enjoy and be on island time.:cool:

Definitely. We're also Disney junkies, and have had some rather wild trips there lately (and coming up ... geez, I am insane!) so this is going to be much more laid back. Our plan is - Oahu, lots of activities. We're only there 5 days, but we want to cram several things in: Pearl, Diamond Head, Hanama Bay, Kualoa Ranch, maybe PCC. Big Island - only a couple things planned, swim/snorkel with the mantas, and a volcano trip. Then Kauai - a sunset cruise for my birthday, and a luau for our anniversary, and lots of lazy by the pool or on the beach, or spur of the moment stuff.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
That sounds like a great plan. Hope you can get the he PCC in, we really enjoyed our time there.

gnipgnop

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I hope your dinner cruise isn't cancelled. We did that trip on Captain Andy's Southern Star dinner cruise and it was wonderful. He used the boat's motor to get us to the Napali Coast and after dinner, turned the motor off, set up the sail and we returned with the catamaran sailing back to Port Alan as the sun was setting. It was truly amazing. Enjoy your time on Kauai.

MLR

TUG Member
Reaction score
You're going to love it. Where are you staying?
We will be spending two weeks at Lawai Beach Resort - one week in the Coral bldg., one week in the Banyon bldg. Looking for a third week now :0) Anyone have anything? Does not have to be at Lawai Beach.

Sorry, I have not checked in for a while.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What dates do you need? LBR is great, nice location.