• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Actual developer sales prices are public information - interesting

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
I was looking at my Hyatt Piñon Pointe newly recorded deed on Coconino county website, and saw an interesting thing. All developer sales are also there, publicly available. Interesting information.
developer.jpg

Maybe ROFR info is similarly publicly available?

bdh

TUG Member
Reaction score
All completed sales are entered into county records. Most counties have their records on line and are searchable with a buyer's or sellers name - typically lists the sales price and the week/unit. Takes time to search, but provides some interesting info. If the buyer is Hyatt/developer, it's possible that it was ROFR buy back.

youknowthenight

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link to that sheet...I don't see it in a cursory search of the site

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
I tried a (brief) search in Bexar County (San Antonio) to check on our weeks at HWOR there, checked under our name and the previous owners name, and couldn't find the records..

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
And apparently here is the list of financed developer sales, in a separate publicly available document:
financed.jpg

I don't have a link, but you can find the document by unit number.

I could not find ROFR prices or resale prices there.