• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

4-Park Magic Ticket for Only $79 Per Day This Summer

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Heads up for those headings to DisneyWorld this summer!!

From https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/park-tickets/

With so many NEW attractions and experiences to discover at all 4 theme parks this summer, there’s never been a better time to visit the Walt Disney World Resort. For a limited time, you can take advantage of a special 4-Park Magic Ticket offer that grants you a chance to explore the distinctive magic in each park for only $79 per day, plus tax.
This limited-time ticket offer lets you experience all 4 theme parks on 4 separate days, giving you one day to play at each park! That’s a day of enchantment at Magic Kingdom park. A day of discovery at Epcot. A day of excitement at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And a day of adventure at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park.

Check off must-do attractions on your family’s wish list—and more—with one value-packed ticket. When compared to a 1-Day Ticket to Magic Kingdom park during the regular season at $115 plus tax, this ticket helps to deliver the perfect Disney vacation. But the 4-Park Magic Ticket won’t be around for long, so make sure to get yours today.

Total ticket price is $316 per adult and $296 per child (ages 3 to 9), plus tax. Purchase from March 22, 2017 through July 30, 2017. Tickets are valid for admission April 30, 2017 through September 30, 2017. Ticket expires 14 days from first use or by September 30, 2017, whichever comes first. Ticket permits reentry to the same park on the same day.

Important Details
  • Tickets are valid for one day of admission to Magic Kingdom park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on 4 separate days, and may only be used to reenter the same park on the same day.
  • Ticket expires 14 days from first use or by September 30, 2017, whichever comes first.
  • Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
  • Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Compared to Regular prices

4-Day Ticket with Admission to 1 Park Per Day
  • 1 x Ages 10+ ($350.00/ticket)
Tax 22.75 USD
Subtotal $372.75 USD

4-Day Ticket with Admission to 1 Park Per Day
  • 1 x Ages 3-9 ($330.00 USD/ticket)
Tax $21.45 USD
Subtotal $351.45 USD

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
tickets2you.com This is the total price, tax is included.

5-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket

Special Offer! Buy 4 Days, Get 1 Free!
Ticket Information
Adult
$356.77

Child (Ages 3-9)
$339.86

6-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket
Ticket Information
Adult
$369.02

Child (Ages 3-9)
$349.77

7-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket
Ticket Information
Adult
$394.37

Child (Ages 3-9)
$374.65

5-Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper Ticket
Special Offer! Buy 4 Days, Get 1 Free!
Ticket Information
Adult
$421.55

Child (Ages 3-9)
$407.48

6-Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper Ticket
Ticket Information
Adult
$428.13

Child (Ages 3-9)
$412.16

7-Day Magic Your Way Park Hopper Ticket
Ticket Information
Adult
$453.53

Child (Ages 3-9)
$434.75

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
Wife and kiddo went to Pandora opening yesterday. Five HOUR wait to get onto Flight of Passage. I'll wait til the cooler weather hits.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Wife and kiddo went to Pandora opening yesterday. Five HOUR wait to get onto Flight of Passage. I'll wait til the cooler weather hits.

On May 15th our 5 year old granddaughter and I were able to attend a special invitation preview session at Pandora. We did the Na'vi River ride 4 times but you were given a ticket for the Flight and could only do it once. We loved Pandora and both rides. The Flight of Passage is truly fantastic. Unless they are handing out large sums of money I'm not waiting that long in line for anything!

Did they see the Rivers of Light show at Animal Kingdom? We both really liked it and did it several nights during our 24 day stay in Orlando. The last night we saw it we didn't have fast passes for it. From the standby section of the amphitheater we couldn't see much of what is projected on the water spray which is a big part of the show even though we were seated in the second row. However the boats, floating displays and flowers came closer to us which we enjoyed.

Cyberc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Disneyholidays.co.uk has a 14days ticket including hopper and memory maker.

Price:481$

For info I bought one for my daughter and we are not from the UK.

Regards.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
Disneyholidays.co.uk has a 14days ticket including hopper and memory maker.

Price:481$

For info I bought one for my daughter and we are not from the UK.

Regards.

I believe these require any EU or UK address/credit card. US residents haven't historically been able to buy these.