• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2012] Worldwide Points Solution

Rob&Carol Q

Reaction score
SHILL: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Like I said Denise, you need to do your homework. You post 11 comments a day, use that time to research my location hunny. I have real work to do.

Well, I got one thing out of this...must remember to pick up some honey on the way home tonight. A good dose of some locally produced honey blends perfectly with my morning tea...

worldflyfisher

TUG Member
Reaction score
Worldwide Points Solutions - WARNING!

Watch out! Hang on to your money when it comes to Worldwide Points Solutions! We were lured to one of their "RCI" meetings and lo and behold, they are not RCI! Not only that, I would suggest calling RCI about them and report your case. More to come...

workerbee

Reaction score
Worldwide Points Solution

Worldflyfisher, as I shared in an earlier posting (June 18), I DID fall for the story from the couple posing as RCI agents and gave them a great deal of money. After doing the research I should have done before agreeing to a purchase, I realized that I had been defrauded. I found that (most likely) these same people had gotten a cease and desist order from the state attorney general of North Dakota for the same scenario that I had experienced. I not only notified RCI of the fraud being conducted in their name (they opened an investigation), I filed a dispute with my credit card company, and I contacted the state attorney general for my state. The attorney general's office sent a letter to them, and suddenly I was getting the refund they would not give me previously! The attorney general's office has them on their radar now, so if there are other issues reported, they may be able to do something about them.

workerbee

Reaction score
Worldwde Points Solution

It sounds as if WPS is still making the rounds out there, posing as RCI representatives. If anyone receives a mailing from "RCI" about "learning how to better use your points", please send the card (or any other documents) to:

RCI
Attn: Melinda Kelsey
9998 N. Michigan Rd.
Carmel, IN 46032

RCI is investigating the fraudulent use of their name by persons posing as RCI representatives.

worldflyfisher

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank-you everyone who has messaged me regarding their experiences with NOT ONLY Worldwide Points Solutions, but their ASSOCIATIONS!!! For all of you that are doing your homework now... it is for the benefit of the innocent and hopefully these corrupt practices will see their "time!"

I welcome your input... it's going into a nice fat file to hand over to the appropriate people.

Also, As of yesterday after a certain organization got word that there was negative information on Worldwide Points available to see on the internet, I have noticed that the threads to these complaints are no longer visible to Google searches today, but if anyone joins this site, they can see them from the links that come up when you Google Worldwide Points Solutions. Posting complaints in other places like Just Answer will also be seen for those that are trying to do their homework and find out about whether WWPS is safe for them or not. Get the word out.

BTW.... I'm a paid subscriber now to this wonderful site!

Last edited:

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)
BTW.... I'm a paid subscriber now to this wonderful site!

The bbs has a couple of extra features available for TUG Members, but you have to update your profile to show your member status. Please click here for more on this.

justjeanna

Reaction score
Resolved Resolved Resolved Resolved Resolved Resolved Resolved Resolved Resolved Resolved

Last edited:

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed, Denise IS that computer savvy! She can easily find out the location from which you are posting

Nope, there's a lot more than negatives on TUG. Most of us love our timeshare vacations. In fact I absolutely LOVE my TSs, some of which were bought at developer prices, some resale. The same goes for lots and lots of TS owners. Your screening must be selective.

In general, we just don't like to spend many many times more than we have to, and we absolutely hate being lied to by people and companies that claim they'll rent our weeks or points for thousands (if so, why don't you keep them and do it yourselves??), take our TS off our hands for "only" hundreds or thousands of dollars, etc.

And a question: if you aren't part of this company, how do you know where the mail is delivered vs where the physical business is, hmmmmm?

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Thanks for providing us with some amusement :D :D :D but for your scam, you'll have to find people who aren't as savvy as TUGgers. I hope they find TUG before you find them! :D :D :D
The continued thinly veiled denial is so funny. Instead of providing real proof to their location they just deny it and hope we stop questioning it. You could snap a picture of this person near a sign that says "Welcome to Wyoming" and they'll still lie to your face about not being there.

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
SHILL
Dear Geekette,
Since I made this deal just 5 months ago on February 16th. I can explain all... I went to a meeting with my husband at The Applebee's Restaurant. My husband so NO from the get go. But the sale reps were so convincing (very car salesmen like) and next thing I knew, I signed paperwork and gave them my credit card. On the car ride home, my husband was furious- but I told him we have a 3 days rescission and lets research. I called Worldwide Points Solution almost everyday for 3 days and my sales rep along with Reno Spa. After speaking to about 6 people, I said okay and if this doesn't work, I'll call my credit card company and have them reverse the transaction if I am unhappy. After 30 days, I submitted a form to the Wyoming address to rent 38000 points, 35 days later, I received the check in the mail for $2500.00 and they said they'll continue to send me checks since I'm in a rotation. I received my second check of $1550.00 last month and should be receiving more for the rental.
To use my points if I wanted to stay somewhere, they gave me the number to RCI Points at 1-800-968-7476 and RCI points would walk me through the process of using them. As of today, I haven't contacted them, since I'm not using it.
I said I am a happy camper because I got some cash as they promised me. If this is something you're not interested in, don't do it. As long as I receive cash as they told me at the meeting, I can shut my husband up and hope they will continue to do as they say.
This also sounds like it could be a Ponzi Scheme.

justjeanna

Reaction score
You must work for Worldwide Points Solution. They are a fake company as you know. There website was FINALLY taken down.....I am coming after you!!!!!!!!