• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2011-2012 Club Wyndham Plus Members Directory

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
My new directory arrived today... Funny I think I like the online version more

carl2591

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joined TUG '96, Wyndham Grand Palms AKA, Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, 3 bed lockout.
while having a book is fun it not worth the paper, print, postage to send one to every person. maybe wyndham and RCI could send us a post card, god knows i get something from rci every week, and just ask if I would like a directory.

I have one from a couple year ago that will do just fine, and the trees thank you as well.. :cool:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Carl

They didnt just send it, I had to request it. I bought my points resale and my seller didnt include the directory, so I never had one.

I will say however, in the last three months I have learned to use the digital version and I like it better than the real thing.

massvacationer

TUG Member
Reaction score
I received mine today. Not much different than the previous version but it does have the newest resorts like Tower on the Grove in N Myrtle Beach and Reunion near Orlando.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dont assume that nothing has changed.

There are some changes in the small print. Last year you could check in La Belle Maison (Prime Season) on Fri, Sat or Sunday. This year Fri only. Not a big deal, but different. My points wont go as far because of it.

I was also surprised to see that Avenue Plaza went from a limited number of accommodations,(50 or less) to very limited (under 10) in a typical week. how does that happen?

kaio

TUG Member
Reaction score
while having a book is fun it not worth the paper, print, postage to send one to every person. maybe wyndham and RCI could send us a post card, god knows i get something from rci every week, and just ask if I would like a directory.

I have one from a couple year ago that will do just fine, and the trees thank you as well.. :cool:

I think I have 4 RCI 2011-2012 Directories, each with a different cover... hah!~ unbelievable ... I like the online Wyndham Members Directory though, easy to navigate through.

massvacationer

TUG Member
Reaction score
The new (2011-20120) paper copy seems thinner - and yes it is 55 pages shorter than the previous (2009-2010) paper Members Directory. Looks like the profiles of the Associate reosrts have been cut back quite a bit.