• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

2 weeks for one deposit special!

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
Just to clarify....if you deposit your 2018 week now, it would expire on the check-in date of 2021. But you can use it any time prior to that date.

DAE is the only exchange company I know of that allows you to book a reservation date AFTER your expiration date as long as you reserve it BEFORe it expires. We have reserved two weeks this year , in July and. December with units that expired last January. I just looked ahead prior to Jan and booked. This is a real plus for using DAE

donnaval

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for this info, Joan. I had signed up with DAE a long time ago but never did anything with them - it will be very helpful for us this time to have the extended use window, and I would've been scrambling like crazy with II. I was unaware of the ability to reserve beyond expiration date - you rock!

Last edited:

eschjw

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oakmont
Only a few hours left for this 2 for 1 special

This offer ends at 9:00 PM EST today and I just deposited my Oakmont 2016 week in Pigeon Forge, TN. My deposit is for a 2 bedroom ground floor unit in the newly remodeled building number 5 starting May 22, 2016.

I rarely deposit this week, but I decided to take advantage of this special offer. Check out my recent resort review if you might be interested.

tseebach

Reaction score
Double the Value of Your Exchange Week‏

Daelive is again giving you two weeks for depositing a week. You need to call (866)905-8670

The e-mail I received included the following:
Simply call us by July 30, 2015, and deposit any exchange week that is a one-bedroom unit or larger and is more than 8 weeks before the check-in date (normally 6 months). We will credit your account with an extra week. That’s 2 weeks vacation for every 1 qualifying week deposited. Deposit as many qualifying weeks as you’d like for even more vacation fun.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points