• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE Timeshare - Plantation Resort -Surfside, SC ( Near to Myrtle Beach )

Louise Marie

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Presidential Villas Plantation Resort, Surfside, SC
Plantation Resort - Presidential Villas- 1250 Hwy 17 N Surfside, SC 29575- Tele: 843-913-5000

Unit Info - 2 bedroom fully furnished 2 full baths + Jacuzzi tub-LR Kitchen/Dine area W/D A/C
Bonus lockout studio -sleeps 2 mini-kit., bath -W/D Both Units -Total sleeps 8. (no pets allowed)

Amenities: Fitness Center - Day Spa- Indoor/Outdoor Pool, (poolside grill) lazy river, Daytime activities for adults /children including Ping-Pong, pool billiards (free time) weekly themed suppers and regular dining. Shuttle Service to beach - 1.4 miles. - 15min drive to Myrtle Beach for shopping and entertainment activities.

Availability: Even yrs (2018) (Red Season-Fixed) Jan. 6th thru May 12, 2018 then Sept. 29th thru Dec. 29th. (with RCI membership ($99) can be used odd years if rooms available)

Maintenance Fees - Every other year - approx. $840 ) due 2018. I will pay half the fee for 2018 and you will pay the rest of MF plus the Transfer fee which includes attorney fees $365 done thru Plantation Resort.

Plantation Resort is a very pretty place with a friendly staff ready to assist you. I have found it to be true for my family. Since I can no longer come to SC I offer it to you. Come on down!I think you'll be happy here. Thank you, LM

email: Bobbiecal13@gmail.com

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this the ad you say you can't find? I did, and if I can find it, I'm sure others can too. So with my complements, here it goes to the top of the queue.

Jim

Louise Marie

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Plantation Resort - Presidential Villas- 1250 Hwy 17 N Surfside, SC 29575- Tele: 843-913-5000

Unit Info - 2 bedroom fully furnished 2 full baths + Jacuzzi tub-LR Kitchen/Dine area W/D A/C
Bonus lockout studio -sleeps 2 mini-kit., bath -W/D Both Units -Total sleeps 8. (no pets allowed)

Amenities: Fitness Center - Day Spa- Indoor/Outdoor Pool, (poolside grill) lazy river, Daytime activities for adults /children including Ping-Pong, pool billiards (free time) weekly themed suppers and regular dining. Shuttle Service to beach - 1.4 miles. - 15min drive to Myrtle Beach for shopping and entertainment activities.

Availability: Even yrs (2018) (Red Season-Fixed) Jan. 6th thru May 12, 2018 then Sept. 29th thru Dec. 29th. (with RCI membership ($99) can be used odd years if rooms available)

Maintenance Fees - Every other year - approx. $840 ) due 2018. I will pay half the fee for 2018 and you will pay the rest of MF plus the Transfer fee which includes attorney fees $365 done thru Plantation Resort.

Plantation Resort is a very pretty place with a friendly staff ready to assist you. I have found it to be true for my family. Since I can no longer come to SC I offer it to you. Come on down!I think you'll be happy here. Thank you, LM

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE GOLFERS - THERE ARE DISCOUNTS GIVEN ON GOLFING!

Louise Marie

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE GOLFERS - THERE ARE DISCOUNTS GIVEN ON GOLFING!

CORRECTION: This is a Red, White and Blue Floating season. NOT a fixed Red Season.

Louise Marie

Reaction score
Resorts Owned

CORRECTION: This is a Floating Red Week NOT a Fixed week.
ATTENTION: GOLFERS - There are Golfing discounts!

Louise Marie

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Early Fall is a fine time of year to come to the Myrtle Beach Area. Why not take advantage of this opportunity and you will find yourself in a lovely setting with all the amenities Plantation Resort has to offer including the friendly staff and guests. It's truly a special place!
Please contact me! Louise Marie