• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

HGVC is now included in the www.rofr.net database

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
Thanks to two TUG members (@dioxide45 and @Jpollo) HGVC has been added to the www.rofr.net database. Please report all activity both failed and passed for any Hilton TS which you either purchased or sold. We should be able to then predict when Hilton with exercise ROFR once we get enough data in the database.

If you have any issues with the database, you can report those in this thread.

Last edited:

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
Since Hilton is now included in the www.rofr.net database (db), can all of the resale buyers please make entries into the db. We have had several entries now for Hilton. We need to get enough entries in order to make the db useful. Thanks.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
There is an issue with Lagoon Tower it doesn't fill the selections below it. I did get my Kings Land in with no problem.

It might be nice to include a place to put number of points.

a8dc90da85f900c5a846a3077f16f03d.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
I had the same problem as smithop for eagles nest. Even thou Eagles nest does not have rofr good info to have if buying. I was able to input for Miami mcalphan with no problem.

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
There is an issue with Lagoon Tower it doesn't fill the selections below it.

We missed getting the data in for LT. I have sent that information in now, so once it has been added, we will let you know.

I had the same problem as smithop for eagles nest.

All of the Hilton Gulf Coast affiliates (plus Plantation Beach Club) need to be added. How is Eagles Nest sold? Straight Platinum, Gold, Silver weeks? Is it sold as fix platinum weeks and Flex weeks. I know that Plantation Beach Club is sold that way.

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All of the Hilton Gulf Coast affiliates (plus Plantation Beach Club) need to be added. How is Eagles Nest sold? Straight Platinum, Gold, Silver weeks? Is it sold as fix platinum weeks and Flex weeks. I know that Plantation Beach Club is sold that way.
Eagle nest has fixed weeks in platinum, gold and silver for weeks 1-52, summer flex (weeks 1-4,17-51) , winter flex (weeks 5-16), flex weeks winter can be platinum or gold, flex summer can be platinum, gold or silver.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
It might be nice to include a place to put number of points.
The number of points is already included in the table that populates those fields since the number of points is predetermined. However, it seems that it may take some work to get it incorporated in to the results that display on the main page. We will look in to this, but it may prove challenging.

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
Eagle nest has fixed weeks in platinum, gold and silver for weeks 1-52, summer flex (weeks 1-4,17-51) , winter flex (weeks 5-16), flex weeks winter can be platinum or gold, flex summer can be platinum, gold or silver.

Let me state how I think that flex weeks works. Please correct if my understanding is incorrect. I will pick winter flex. It a person has winter flex, they will submit their requested top 3 (or so) dates for the year. Eagle's Nest will look at everyone's dates and determine what can be fulfilled by some equable system. So that means a person might get either a Platinum week or Gold week depending on which week was finally given by the resort.

Is that how flex works? The important part for me is the bold statement. @SmithOp requested that points be included on the report page. I also saw that. Points are included into the db because they are part of the background tables in the system. I am also hoping that they can be included on the results page. Anyway, back to flex. If I understand flex correctly, I don't know what points then to assign to flex weeks. Any insights would be helpful.

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Let me state how I think that flex weeks works. Please correct if my understanding is incorrect. I will pick winter flex. It a person has winter flex, they will submit their requested top 3 (or so) dates for the year. Eagle's Nest will look at everyone's dates and determine what can be fulfilled by some equable system. So that means a person might get either a Platinum week or Gold week depending on which week was finally given by the resort.

Is that how flex works? The important part for me is the bold statement. @SmithOp requested that points be included on the report page. I also saw that. Points are included into the db because they are part of the background tables in the system. I am also hoping that they can be included on the results page. Anyway, back to flex. If I understand flex correctly, I don't know what points then to assign to flex weeks. Any insights would be helpful.
Yes a person might get either a platinum week or gold week depending on which week was finally given by the resort.

Eagle does not look at what everyone requested. They go thru the process week by week one year prior. I own a winter flex week, i can either say I'm looking for a 7000 point week or give three Week choices. Let's say my first choice is week 5. If more requests for this week are made then are in the flex system a lottery occurs. If I get week 5, that is 5000 points, other weeks can be 7000 points based on the week.

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
There's an entry in the rofr.net with a date of 2018 for a Hilton property. Maybe someone can edit it

There actually are two dates with 2018. I am sure that they should be 2017. @dioxide45 or @JPrisco can you please edit for us. Thanks.

Jpollo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai
Dates fixed! And thanks for posting the results.

BTW, my memberid is actually @Jpollo... just in case anyone needs future database edits. I wasn't sure if the two posted on 7/28 were duplicates. If so I can delete one.

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
BTW, my memberid is actually @Jpollo... just in case anyone needs future database edits. I wasn't sure if the two posted on 7/28 were duplicates. If so I can delete one.

Thanks Jason. No, they aren't duplicates. Now, that I have your correct user ID, I sent you some additional db resort updates via PM. This will add Eagles Nest issue which @Panina had.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Dates fixed! And thanks for posting the results.

Sorry about your TUG handle, that was my bad. I gave Gary the wrong username. Somehow I had it in my mind that it was JPrisco. Not sure how that happened. I had the first letter right :)

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Thanks Jason. No, they aren't duplicates. Now, that I have your correct user ID, I sent you some additional db resort updates via PM. This will add Eagles Nest issue which @Panina had.
Gary, Can you add me to that conversation? I am keeping a master list of all the entries for Resort Units. Thanks.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
How come the form doesn't want to know the points purchased?
The points are captured behind the scenes since they are based on the underlying week you are buying. A 2BR week in a specific unit at a specific resort, in the same season will be the same regardless of who is making the entry. It would be good to be able to display those somehow in the results, but I am not sure how feasible it is right now.

GT75

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo