• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ebay seller question

CoachK

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None
I am looking at a couple of possible ebay purchases. The selling companies are all seasons travel and timeshare cures. All seasons travel gets a very good rating while timeshare cures is OK but not as good. Has anyone ever had dealings with either of these sellers. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

vacationtime1

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
I am looking at a couple of possible ebay purchases. The selling companies are all seasons travel and timeshare cures. All seasons travel gets a very good rating while timeshare cures is OK but not as good. Has anyone ever had dealings with either of these sellers. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

eBay seller ratings are nearly worthless for timeshare purchases. Ratings must be completed with 60 days, and when a timeshare deal goes bad, it takes a lot longer than 60 days to know, so negative feedback doesn't get posted.

The important thing with eBay is to have an independent closing company. This is often difficult to negotiate (many eBay sellers have captive escrow companies that are not independent and are actually profit centers for the sellers). But it is the single most important thing you can do so as to not lose control of the process (how much control will you have after you have paid your money to the seller's captive escrow company and the escrow stalls?).

kukenan

TUG Member
Reaction score

Hello, I bought Club Wyndham Access from timeshare cures, they are great and very helpful through the process.

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've purchased a couple of weeks from them and would highly recommend them.

jbteal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Great Smokies Lodge
I am dealing with All season travel now I called wyndham today they have all the paperwork just waiting on them to get there end done everything is going great so far

CoachK

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None
I've purchased a couple of weeks from them and would highly recommend them.
You are talking about timeshare cures right? Just want to be sure.

CoachK

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None
I appreciate all the responses. It certainly makes me more confident moving forward.

sb2313

TUG Member
Reaction score
You are talking about timeshare cures right? Just want to be sure.
Apologies for not being more clear, yes I have purchased a few weeks from timeshare cures in the past year or so and all interactions have been very positive.

Monkeyboy

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kaanapali beach Club. Bay Club
Is timeshares cures still good?