• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Worldmark Camlin information

MaryBella7

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am cruising out of Seattle next summer and was interested in trying to rent a timeshare in Seattle for a few days before leaving. Does anyone have information about the floorplans for the Camlin? Also insight into difficulty renting from an owner there vs. hotels in the area? What would be the better way to go? Or is anyone familiar with other companies with local timeshares that may be good to rent?

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
I am a WM Member. The Camlin is mainly Studios without kitchens nor airconditioning. Also only a few of the Penthouses have partial kitchens and airconditioning. We were there in August a few years ago and it was unusually hot. So our room was barely tolerable. But we had one of the larger studios and could open enough windows to get a small cross breeze. I am sure that there are megarenters that reserve rooms to rent out. There is no on-site parking. It is better not to have a car but rely upon Uber, taxis, and mass transit. The location is just uphill from downtown. You can walk easily to Pike Street Market. The walk back is all uphill. I would look for other accomodations.

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
FWIW, while most units lack kitchens there is a shared kitchen and BBQ available on the lobby level. We were told that portable A/C units were available upon request.

The studio unit offers a mini-refrigerator, microwave, toaster, blender, flatware and dishes. Additional unit configurations are described on the Worldmark website for this property: https://www.worldmarktheclub.com/resorts/st/

MaryBella7

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information about the AC! That is pretty important!

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
The resort does offer parking, it is just not on-site. It is a short walk to the garage or valet.

WM is the only timeshare currently in Seattle. And unlike most urban locations, this resort has a pool.

MaryBella7

TUG Member
Reaction score
The pool is also pretty important - to my kids for sure!

sue1947

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark and VI
The resort does offer parking, it is just not on-site. It is a short walk to the garage or valet.
Yes, there is parking, but it's not free or cheap.

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
This is one of our favorite WM resorts. A few updates. They came up with a way to have air conditioning so that's not an issue.

While there are a good number of studio units, there are also a lot of 1 bedroom units. Both have an urban kitchenette. Sink, small fridge, microwave, coffee maker and toaster.

There are a couple of two bedroom units and 3 penthouse units with decks on the top floor but these are very difficult to book even as owners.

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
The two bedroom units at The Camlin are very had to come by. I just looked, and the first night open in a two bedroom is October, and that is for one single, stand alone night only. Reservations for less than a week can only be made 10 months out, and I would not count on that in the summer months.

I have used Hotwire for Seattle before with good luck.
I also suggest http://www.seattleoasisvacations.com/ and then search for:
Belltown Court Condominiums

My friend owns a unit here that they have for Husky games and visiting their kids. Free parking and they do have a pool. There is a cleaning fee and the Seattle taxes added on.

Last edited: