• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval exchanges into the Vidanta question?

mlsmn

TUG Member
Reaction score
All of the Vidanta resorts in Riviera Maya and Nuevo Vallarta.

Does anyone know why there have been no 2018 deposits either a few of them or even bulk ?
yet they're Jan-Feb-March deposits in bulk for 2019

frankhi

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for GL RM for a while, and always see bliss, grand mayan, and mayan when I check for mid jan-mid mar 2018. I haven't checked other dates

rpennisi

Reaction score
True, because I just booked a one bedroom suite for Grand Luxxe NV for January 2019 using II.

lauramiddl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've been looking to upgrade my 2/17/18 2br Grand Mayan exchange or move to NV Grand Mayan. There were no 2br in NV deposited that I saw. I reserved Grand Mayan RM on 1/6 and at the time there were several 2br units there.

Last edited:

travs2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea when II will deposit Mayan Palace Nuevo 2 bedroom units for Feb 2018? I have booked one 2 bedroom unit from March 2-9 through RCI......so need to see some units show up for before that. Am I correct to say that one can only book one unit per yr during prime season for both RCI and II? Waiting patiently....

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Isn't SFX getting most of the Vidanta inventory ?

Bill

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I doubt it RCI has 4200+ weeks for exchange system wide (13 separate rci ID's) over the next 2 years and those are just separate check in days by unit type. There may be multiple units for many of the check in dates.

II typically has 200+ weeks available when they do a bulk deposit. As they start to get depleted, Vidant periodically deposits more.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Isn't SFX getting most of the Vidanta inventory ?

Bill
IMO - since Vidanta is RTU / float I think they list the same " inventory " on more than one exchange company and then manage it carefully as it is booked .

Hotels & Airlines do the same - the same room or flight is on many travel sites .

Most owner contracts have a six month ( and some 1 year ) ARP .
That is when Vidanta reservations has to be more careful with inventory management of units .
.( especially for Jan - April / peak snowbird season )

I believe Vidanta has in excess of 7000 units - all brands / 7 resort locations .

Last edited:

frankhi

TUG Member
Reaction score
All of the Vidanta resorts in Riviera Maya and Nuevo Vallarta.

Does anyone know why there have been no 2018 deposits either a few of them or even bulk ?
yet they're Jan-Feb-March deposits in bulk for 2019

I see what you mean, at least for the GL RM, there are a lot of dates through dec 2017 and then the next ones are jan 2019.