• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grand Bliss Riviera Maya

chalucky

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone been there recently? Impressions? Advice?
We were at Grand Luxxe a couple of years ago.

Anyone have concierge contact email?

Thanks in advance

Pizza67

TUG Member
Reaction score
We were there last summer and will be going back in a few months. With the ever changing/improvements happening at the resort, it's hard to say what's new since you were there last. The biggest change is probably the Beach Club, which is available to Grand Luxxe and Grand Bliss guests.

The Beach Club actually underwent a remodel already. I've found some pictures via Twitter and TripAdvisor. Looks amazing. Another section of it is supposed to be opening next week.

They've also added extensive wooden walkways throughout the property. The area around Balche` was redone when they added the walkway, the entrance is no longer open/shared with the pool deck.

There is also the Cirque du Soleil across the street. Even if you don't go to the show, it's worth a trip over there. There is a restaurant ( Nektar ), bar and music in a beautiful atmosphere.

The Spanish restaurant Chiringuito is next to the Beach Club. I think that underwent some remodeling as well. Great view of the water while dining. The Paella is fantastic.

Hope this helps.

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Riviera Beach Spa Resort (deed back 2018)
Great info.
Is the beach swimmable at Grand Luxxe? We are not into pools but love the beach.
What exactly is at the Beach Club?
Ty

Pizza67

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is, sort of. They've done a lot to clear out some of the rocks and have added several piers with stairs to get into the water. Still a good idea to have some water shoes.

What the Beach Club gives you is a pool with a view of the water and a breeze. A little nicer lounge chairs w/towel covers. Before they changed it, there were several connected pools with the circular Jacuzzi things on the ends. There was a pool bar, but I heard that that has been removed with the remodel. They may add it back?? I guess it was a little plain, but they added a lot of wood decking and trusses. There was the usual activities center as well. I would think that they kept it, but not sure. Not sure what is part of the section opening next week (read that on TripAdvisor).

wrxdoug

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to contact concierge at grand bliss riveria maya to arrange shuttle pick up?

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
we will be there April 20-May 4th. I will post information then. ;)