• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Maui Random Notes

shade

TUG Member
Reaction score
Star Noodles is a great place for lunch. Make sure you make a reservation or the wait can be 30-45 minutes. Surprisingly the StarScream(ice cream) is homemade and very good.
Soul Kitchen group was very good at Mulligans. Usually appear on Fridays.
Willie K at the King Kamanemeha Golf Course Sunday Brunch was terrific. Two solid hours of performing after another artist played for 1 3/4 hours. He also was good. For $50 pp it is a deal. The brunch was so good. The facility is bright, comfortable and not so crowded. Staff is great. Great views as well.
On the downside I learned that AAA is available on the island. Battery died and they responded quickly. Had to change out vehicles.
Paradise Grill will give you a 20 percent off card after your first meal there. Their chicken quesadillas are a good deal and delicious. Family just had lunch there.
We have been eating the breakfast buffet at Aunties. At $25 pp it is reasonable for Maui. Use my Elite card to get 10 percent off. Really good selection for breakfast. Staff is very accommodating. It does matter when they remember your name.
We moved for our second week to 3610. Great view from the top floor but sunset this time of the year is visible from Bldg 2. We, of course, enjoy the one bedroom much more than the studio. On Saturday we will move to a North oceanfront studio. Interested to see what that will be like. I have never stayed in the North.
Went to Wine Social at Pulehu. They had three glasses of different wines. It is always good to socialize and meet some new folks.
Also went to Ipukukui Vacation Celebration also at Pulehu. It was really similar to Vacation Kick-off previously. This time offered in the early evening. Info on resort activities, raffles, and unlimited wine.
On Friday we will go to KOR Fire Up the Fun a chef demonstration.
As we were leaving the Ipukukui, the young man who lights the torches at sunset arrived. I actually got to talk with him a bit when he finished. As we were sitting on the lounge chairs we could see whales breeching in the distance.
Just a week to go. So fast. Weather has been so good. No rain. Just a little wind last night and cloudy to obscure the sunset. Aloha.

happymum

TUG Member
Reaction score
We had an excellent supper at Star Noodle last night. :hi: We're also thoroughly enjoying the sunny weather after a disappointingly soggy time on Kauai.