• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Some Cabo questions

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
My kids are going down to the Pueblo Bonito rose in Cabo on Saturday and they would appreciate some current information if anyone has it.

1. What is the best all-inclusive fee that anyone has gotten recently?
2. How much cash are any other timeshare companies offering to do a presentation?
3. How much does the breakfast buffet cost at the Rose if one is not doing the all-inclusive plan?

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide.

jlp879

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Karen,

I can only help you with presentation offers. Last year in the fall we had offers to $400 US cash to attend presentations. Still wasn't good enough to make me lose a whole vacation day, so we passed.

dreamin

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
My kids are going down to the Pueblo Bonito rose in Cabo on Saturday and they would appreciate some current information if anyone has it.

1. What is the best all-inclusive fee that anyone has gotten recently?
2. How much cash are any other timeshare companies offering to do a presentation?
3. How much does the breakfast buffet cost at the Rose if one is not doing the all-inclusive plan?

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide.

We stayed at Pueblo Bonito Blanco last month. I just submitted my review. We received several email offers for their AI program. It was $560 USD per person per week but that was a 50% discounted senior rate. I believe the adult discounted rate was around $600 (40% off). Breakfast menu items were around $15-20 and I thought I saw a sign at the front reception that said the breakfast brunch was $32 and was offered on the weekend only but I'm not 100% sure. We had breakfast and lunch in our unit so I didn't pay too much attention to this. The restaurants were mostly empty whenever we walked by so I don't think their AI program was that popular. Blanco and Rose share the same restaurants but I read that there is an upcharge for the Italian restaurant if you are on AI. There are so many good restaurants in Cabo that I was glad we didn't take the AI.

We were offered $300 USD to attend the PB presentation but declined. We didn't want to waste their time or ours. I read on TripAdvisor forum that you had to stay a minimum of 3 hours in order to collect your money. We also spent a week at Hacienda del Mar and they were very persistent with their presentation offers. But they only offered us a free breakfast and $75. Declined that one too!

Hope that helps. Sorry for the late reply as I realize your family is leaving on Saturday.