• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Ill go ahead and have another banner made this week to get back into the rotation. Hopefully we eventually get banner 1 back :(

Brian, I'm heading for two islands in Hawaii on May 15. I'd be happy to take a banner along, if one is available. Don't know if we've had a banner picture on a steaming lava field... :eek:

Dave

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Is there a Banner #1? I'm leaving Feb. 27 for Manhattan Club and I've been contacted by the person scheduled to get the banner after I return. But, I don't know who is supposed to send me Banner #1.:confused:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Is there a Banner #1? I'm leaving Feb. 27 for Manhattan Club and I've been contacted by the person scheduled to get the banner after I return. But, I don't know who is supposed to send me Banner #1.:confused:

banner 1 is currently lost....im having a new one made as we speak.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
banner 1 is currently lost....im having a new one made as we speak.
Okay. If it looks like it can't get to me
before we leave Feb. 27, please send it to the next person.:)

Black Diamond

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
TUG banner

Okay. If it looks like it can't get to me
before we leave Feb. 27, please send it to the next person.:)

I will be leaving March 26th for Wyndham Flagstaff, I hope the banner is ready and delivered either to my home or to the resort during the week.

Thanks!!

Black Diamond

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I will be leaving March 26th for Wyndham Flagstaff, I hope the banner is ready and delivered either to my home or to the resort during the week.

Thanks!!

Black Diamond
Black Diamond, you are on the Banner #2 list. I never received it from MAS before I went to Coronado, but I was a back-up for it anyway.

My post above was about Banner #1.

Is Banner #2 lost, too??

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Black Diamond, you are on the Banner #2 list. I never received it from MAS before I went to Coronado, but I was a back-up for it anyway.

My post above was about Banner #1.

Is Banner #2 lost, too??

i certainly hope not!!!

on a side note, I notice that avelox has logged into the forum in the past few days, but still no reply to my pm's, emails, or in this thread :(

I attempted to call the number listed on their membership, but only was able to leave a voicemail. I really hope we find this banner.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I "should" have the new banner tomorrow, will update banner 1 list and requests when i get it in hand!

mas

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MAR BeachPlace;
Cypress Harbour;
Ocean Watch;
Canyon Villas;
I currently have Banner #2, I received it from Timeshare Von, alas too late to take on my trip to Panama. :( I emailed Brian that I have it and that it isn't scheduled until 3/27/2010. He told me to hold onto it until someone pm'ed me with instructions to forward. I received them from Black Diamond today and will send it to that address.

SBK

TUG Member
Reaction score
King's Creek at Williamsburg -- Improvised!!!

We decided to go the DIY route for a banner for our trip to King's Creek in Williamsburg. If I am correct, this will be the first Williamsburg photo.

We had a mostly dank, damp trip -- but we had a good time and good food. As happens everywhere we go, the sun came out and the winds died down as we packed the car. :rofl: If you would like to know what day to arrive at any location in order to insure good weather, just ask us about our checkout date.

The picture is slightly too big to upload on this site. I'll try to PM it to Brian or figure out how to make it smaller. It is just over one mega byte.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
We decided to go the DIY route for a banner for our trip to King's Creek in Williamsburg. If I am correct, this will be the first Williamsburg photo.

We had a mostly dank, damp trip -- but we had a good time and good food. As happens everywhere we go, the sun came out and the winds died down as we packed the car. :rofl: If you would like to know what day to arrive at any location in order to insure good weather, just ask us about our checkout date.

The picture is slightly too big to upload on this site. I'll try to PM it to Brian or figure out how to make it smaller. It is just over one mega byte.

email it to me at tug@tug2.net and ill host it for you.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
I currently have Banner #2, I received it from Timeshare Von, alas too late to take on my trip to Panama. :(

Bummer! I was concerned that we were scheduled too tightly, especially over a holiday week.

Hopefully you'll be able to do it another time.

Von

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Brian, we're heading for two different islands in Hawaii for two weeks starting May 15th. Any banners need to go there? I've done both banners at one time or another, but if a week is available, I'd be happy to do it again.

Dave

you would have to ship it from the island while you are on vacation to get it to the next person on both trips. banner 1 for the cruising tuggers...and banner 2 for silverleaf going to texas.

if you are ok with that, ill happily put you in. just let me know!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok, new banner 1 is here at the house, karen...i can get it to you before the 27th assuming you are in the US =)

email me the address you wish me to ship it to and ill get ti to you asap.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Brian, I just sent you an email with my address. Thanks!

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
you would have to ship it from the island while you are on vacation to get it to the next person on both trips. banner 1 for the cruising tuggers...and banner 2 for silverleaf going to texas.

if you are ok with that, ill happily put you in. just let me know!

Tell you what - let's leave it on the Mainland for this trip. Shipping from Hawaii might take too long to meet the next person's schedule, and one of those days is the Memorial Day holiday. Someone closer to the previous person could get it sooner and easier. So thanks, but I think I should pass on it this time.

I'm going to Cancun on November 15th. How about a banner then instead?

Dave

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
New Banner 1 is back in the rotation, heading to KarenG now.

I did hear back from avelox, who is currently trying to find the original banner 1...its an odd story involving a package buried in the snow in the northeast...but im hopeful we will get it back =)

Here is SBKs improvised photo for now as well!

sbkatkingscreek.JPG

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
well crap, I think i deleted alot of members for banner 2 after June 10?

or at least I think there were people listed after 6/2010 for banner 2?

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
Brian,

I don't think there was anyone listed after me for Banner 2 that I had noticed.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
New Banner 1 is back in the rotation, heading to KarenG now.
Brian, did you ship it some other way than USPS? It didn't arrive with today's mail. Unless it's coming via UPS or Fedex or some other carrier today, I doubt it will get to me in time as we leave at 7 a.m. tomorrow. If it's here when we get back, I'll send it on to the next person.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Brian, did you ship it some other way than USPS? It didn't arrive with today's mail. Unless it's coming via UPS or Fedex or some other carrier today, I doubt it will get to me in time as we leave at 7 a.m. tomorrow. If it's here when we get back, I'll send it on to the next person.

it was shipped via ups so i could ensure it got to you today.

i have the tracking info in my truck if you need it...but it should arrive today.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Good news! We went out to lunch and it was here when we got back. Thanks, Brian.

SBK

TUG Member
Reaction score
Banner 2 Deletions

well crap, I think i deleted alot of members for banner 2 after June 10?

or at least I think there were people listed after 6/2010 for banner 2?

We were scheduled for July 25 -- August 1 at the Windrifter in Wolfeboro, NH.

Thanks

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Banner #1

Here is the new Banner #1 on its maiden voyage.

ManhattanClub.jpg