• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Latest pic of the banner.

This is BMWguyNW on the top of the coronado Beach Resort in San Diego California! June 2008!

bmwguynw_in_sandiego.jpg

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
I would love to be part of this, mostly Mexico travels but hubby goes back and forth to states after each vacation, and have mailing addrss in states...

Here is my schedule if I can be a part of it all..sounds fun.

July 10-18 Playa Del Sol Costa Sur Puerto Vallarta Mexico
July 18-25, 2008 Velas Vallarta Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Sept. 22-Oct. 6, 2008 Royal Villas Mazatlan Mexico
Nov. 13-20, 2008 Playa Del Sol Costa Sur Puerto Vallarta
Jan 2-9, 2009 Velas Vallarta Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Jan 9-13 Casa Velas Puerto Vallarta
Feb 28-March 7, 2009 Vallarta Palace Nuevo Vallarta
March 7-14, 2009 Marina de Oro Puerto Vallarta
May 16-23 Pending Acapulco Mexico
May 23, 2009 Pacifica Aqua Ixtapa Mexico
July 18, 2009 Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
July 25-Aug1, 2009 Pending Puerto Vallarta or surrounding area

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
wow thats a mighty big list!

ill sort out the dates that are open for you tomorrow!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
KevJan in Massanutten!

kevjan_massanutten_june_2008.jpg

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
:whoopie: No not full time, but I am laughing so hard at the responses..:clap:

Actually works out to be about 8-12 weeks of vacation/timeshare per year, but note all are within driving distance of my home in Mexico, but hubby flies back and forth, so still have to deal with flight increases etc..sometimes I just go with my mom or a friend.

Guess I should say yea to full time timesharing since when not vacationing, most of time spent on timeshare or vacation sites :wave:

I have 2 addictions....vacationing and owning timeshares, which means you have to vacation...LOL....plus we give away to sons and or friends at least a few a year, have even rented a few at great deals to not so close friends, and given some free weeks to workers of my hubby!

Nah..you are all right, I must have a problem/addiction...it is a long list :shrug:

Happy Vacations!!!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
added a few of your weeks pammex! if noone takes the slots in and around your week you can keep it for your entire run through mexico =)

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Okay, sounds good to me...would love to do it...when would this start or what weeks did you put me in for...etc...just checking to be sure to tell hubby in states to be on lookout for it and to bring it here...

Any Tugger who will be in area of Mexico I am at same time, can hook up with me and sign and take photo with the banner as well...even if at different resort, just in same area.....Oh this will be very fun!!!

Thanks for letting me in on this!!

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh the banner can also do Lake Chapala Mexico as I have home there and am there 99.99% of my time, well except for the vacations of course!!!! LOL.

Lake Chapala is a tourist area as well for many Americans and canadians....

Want me to take it to a timeshare presentation??? Only kidding!!!!!

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Okay, sounds good to me...would love to do it...when would this start or what weeks did you put me in for...etc...just checking to be sure to tell hubby in states to be on lookout for it and to bring it here...

If you go to page 1 of this thread you can see the on going week assignments. http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showpost.php?p=523185&postcount=1

Hmmm... this is getting so popular that maybe that post should be a sticky--what do you think Brian?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

Any Tugger who will be in area of Mexico I am at same time, can hook up with me and sign and take photo with the banner as well...even if at different resort, just in same area.....Oh this will be very fun!!!

Thanks for letting me in on this!!

you can look at the first post in the thread for the schedule of both banners and see when you are due up in the rotation!

Ill also be making a dedicated webpage for display of the pictures and status etc....just havent had time to do it with the release of the timeshare marketplace recently!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh the banner can also do Lake Chapala Mexico as I have home there and am there 99.99% of my time, well except for the vacations of course!!!! LOL.

Lake Chapala is a tourist area as well for many Americans and canadians....

ok that got a laugh =)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL

When you take it to the presentation, maybe you can have the group of SalesReps hold the banner up so you can take a pic. :hysterical:

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
When you take it to the presentation, maybe you can have the group of SalesReps hold the banner up so you can take a pic. :hysterical:

:hysterical: great idea!!!:wave: Do I win if I take it to a timeshare presentation and get all the sales people in on pic!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: Least we are all getting a laugh out of this, laughing good for the soul and health!!!

TugBrian: ah yes okay I see it, the weeks I am down for...great. This is going to be fun and now a contest...cool.

Great pics thus far, boy I am going to have to be creative with my pics now and hey maybe I can squeeze in a few more vacations...no....only kidding...

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
TugBrian...just want to thank you for your time and effort on this which appears to be a whole lot of work....no vacations for you, this may be very time consuming.....I commend you efforts and appreciate them...way to go.

I think this is the greatest idea for us Tuggers......very creative thinking.

Good job!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Black Diamond

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
TUG Banner at Port Clinton, Ohio

3 of the 4 members of the family at the Clinton Reef Club at Port Clinton, Ohio.

[IMGL]http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=478&stc=1&d=1214007387
[/IMGL]

Attachments

• TUG Banner.JPG
    TUG Banner.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
awesome pic!!

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
awesome pic!!

Well I just had someone PM who is going to be in PV & NV same time as me in Nov...so we are going to hook up with the banner and they can get their pics at their resort also.....

I told them to PM me closer to time and we can make arrangements to hook up etc....I also printer their PM and put with my reservation so I do not forget, could happen since I have 4 weeks of vacation before that Nov. one and I am not even sure who I am taking on the Nov. one yet, maybe mom, maybe a friend, who knows, but hubby won't be here, so it goes.

This is great we are working the banner already in Mexico, well at least planning...LOL

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just went back to the first page to recheck the week assignments and noticed it says weeks in bold are confirmed....am I supposed to do something to confirm my weeks, or just wait and they get confirmed as time goes by??/

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
no..i just kinda fell behind in "bolding" the other ones...sorry!

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hey Brian--- These weeks are on top of each other :

4. Black Diamond - Silver Leaf Fox Run / Illinois - 6/21/2008
5. luv2vacation - hgvc orlando - 6/27/2008
6. Swift - Tahoe Village / Lake Tahoe - 7/3/2008
7. SusieQ - St George Utah - 7/12/2008
8. IreneLF - Smugglers Notch - 7/19/2008
9. luv2vacation - royal dunes /hilton head - 7/26/2008

When we receive the banner are we given the full name and address of the timeshare where the next person in line is staying at? How is this working?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
soon as the person gets the banner and takes the pic...its off to the next person.

if there isnt enough gap...the banner will be mailed to the resort the person is staying at (happened once or twice already)

I dont think anyone has actually kept the banner the "entire week"