• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
well its a TUG banner....not a TUGBBS banner.

I didnt think that would be an unreasonable restriction.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
on that note...im having another one made just like the first one so we can get the overlapping people now!

will update the list once the banner is done!

susieq

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Voyage, Jamestown, RI
Will be in St. George UT the week of July 12 - 19 this year. Sounds like fun! :wave:

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Not sure if this can fit into your tight schedule, but I'll be in Las Vegas (Wyndham Grand Desert) 5/25 to 6/1, then backing it up with San Diego (Coronado Beach Resort) 6/1 to 6/8. I'd be happy to do what you'd like, if it works for you. Let me know.

And if it's still going on then, I'll be in Sedona (Arroyo Roble Resort) October 11-18, and in Hawaii (Kauai Beach Resort) November 22-29.

Dave

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Will be in St. George UT the week of July 12 - 19 this year. Sounds like fun! :wave:

got you in...may have to work scheduling around banner 2 for those weeks...we shall see how the mailing works out and such!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure if this can fit into your tight schedule, but I'll be in Las Vegas (Wyndham Grand Desert) 5/25 to 6/1, then backing it up with San Diego (Coronado Beach Resort) 6/1 to 6/8. I'd be happy to do what you'd like, if it works for you. Let me know.

And if it's still going on then, I'll be in Sedona (Arroyo Roble Resort) October 11-18, and in Hawaii (Kauai Beach Resort) November 22-29.

Dave

if the other banner gets done in enough time ill start it off with you...have to play that by year for your 5/25 start date.

worst case I can mail the banner to you at coronado during 6/1 to kick off banner 2

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
also for those of you hosting TUG regional meetings/events...please let me know so we can get you on the list to get the banner to!

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
We would like to take the TUG Banner to South Padre Island, TEXAS on September 5th will be at the Royale Beach and Tennis Club. Another TUG Couple (Happytravels) will be there also. We both can sign the banner.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
We would like to take the TUG Banner to South Padre Island, TEXAS on September 5th will be at the Royale Beach and Tennis Club. Another TUG Couple (Happytravels) will be there also. We both can sign the banner.

got ya down!

luv2vacation

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will be at HGVC International Drive starting June 27, Royal Dunes (HHI) starting July 26, and Manor Club (Williamsburg) starting August 24.

I'd be up for any (or all) of those that you would like to include.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I will be at HGVC International Drive starting June 27, Royal Dunes (HHI) starting July 26, and Manor Club (Williamsburg) starting August 24.

I'd be up for any (or all) of those that you would like to include.

got you up there for banner 1 twice...and banner 2 once (given an overlap)

also...banner 1 shipped out today...UPS said it would be delivered to TomandRobin on thursday!

It was $10 to ship ups ground from florida to the northeast fyi.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

Black Diamond

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
2 more vacation times

We will be at:

Apple Valley August 29 to September 5th 2008

Massanutten December 13 to 20 2008

Another chance to spread the word of TUG.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok kev...got you on the list...will have to see what sort of turnaround time we can get on the banner from you...to perhaps get to tomandrobin before they leave for atlantis!

KevJan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I guess I should have just edited my last reply. Anyway, our other planned vacations for this summer are Jackson Hole, Wyoming with a check-in date of July 24 and Smugglers Notch on September 13. How long did you want to pass the banner around?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
going to pass it around forever as far as i am concerned...or until it fills up with signatures then ill mount it here in my office and have a new one made etc.

also please PM or email me with your contact information so that I can pass it on to THINZE who will be sending the banner to you!

KevJan

TUG Member
Reaction score
You have a PM. As long as you're going to keep passing it around, we have a plannedvacation to Branson on November 14. We usually sneak a few additional trips in besides the planned ones. I'll let you know about those when they happen. Thanks!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
got you down for your branson trip Kev!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
new updates...even more fun!

Looks like the old man himself is going to kick off banner 2 in orlando!

Im going to implement two new "yearly" contests for this. The prize for the contests is a lifetime TUG membership.

1. Best photo of the year with the banner

This will be voted on by all members...and there are no restrictions on the picture at all...they just must contain the TUG banner in the picture. The rest is up to you.

2. Most people participating in the photo

For those of you with the ability to gather a crowd at the resort pool or reception or wherever for a photo op...the person at the end of the year who gets the most people to pose for a photo with the banner will also win.

(edit..since I know many of you are creative...a shot of the banner with a background at an airport/sporting event/conference/etc etc does not count...the people must actually be participating in the banner photo)

Good luck!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
current status and schedule updated as of 5/23/08!

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Is there a limit to how many times you can enter?

new updates...even more fun!

Looks like the old man himself is going to kick off banner 2 in orlando!

Im going to implement two new "yearly" contests for this. The prize for the contests is a lifetime TUG membership.

1. Best photo of the year with the banner

This will be voted on by all members...and there are no restrictions on the picture at all...they just must contain the TUG banner in the picture. The rest is up to you.

2. Most people participating in the photo

For those of you with the ability to gather a crowd at the resort pool or reception or wherever for a photo op...the person at the end of the year who gets the most people to pose for a photo with the banner will also win.

(edit..since I know many of you are creative...a shot of the banner with a background at an airport/sporting event/conference/etc etc does not count...the people must actually be participating in the banner photo)

Good luck!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont see why a limit would be necessary at the current time...feel free!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a tip we figured out with banner 2.

USPS has a flat rate envelope about the size of a piece of paper but thicker...you can fold the banner up into that size and slide it into the envelope with ease (its one of those tear proof envelopes vs paper) and shipping is under 5 dollars for anywhere in the usa.

should make shipping/delivery much easier for everyone!