• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Branson the last week of May

meinmn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Suggestions on what to do? Best shows or activities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Grandma Ruth's Cinnamon Rolls, Andy's Custard, College of the Ozarks, campus chapel, museum, lake overlook and dining room at the Keeter Center.

Grand Jubilee show was the best variety show we saw when we were there. I was looking at the shows currently playing and there are so many good ones! There are usually several different show playing at the same theater. When you see a show they will typically announce that you can take your ticket stub to the box office before you leave and get a discount on a ticket to another show. The discounted tickets were a very good price when we were there three years ago this summer. If they don't announce it just ask.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
This is a good place to purchase show tickets .....no tours!! You must purchase in person. Don't think you can do it online.
http://branson2for1tickets.net/shows/

I got the number for Branson 2 for 1 online and called about tickets. The person I spoke with gave me his name and we went into the office when we got to Branson.

We did purchase tickets from them and took the tour. It was well worth our time to take the tour. Because we took the tour Branson 2 for 1 gave us 4 free show tickets and we were able to buy heavily discounted tickets for a couple of other shows too and we got a Branson Guest Card which is discount card for various places in Branson which we really used. You can order the Branson Guest Cards online, they are $19.95 and the 2017 card is good through March 31, 2018. And where we toured gave us a gift card too, I think it was either $100 or $125.

fer829

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham points (Limited Edition expires 2023)
Suggestions on what to do? Best shows or activities?
You can find anything to fit your taste, but having been there many times we really highly recommend the following:
Rick Thomas--Illusionist formerly of Las Vegas and of that quality.
Sight & Sound Theatre showing of Moses, a HUGE production worth the money.
We also usually try to see The Duttons--a very talented musical family, and George Dyer--a gorgeous voice (both sing/play a variety of music, not necessarily country music).
I would second the previous suggestion of eating at the Keeter Center of The College of the Ozarks.
You will find a ton of free flyers that give discount coupons at many locations.

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
I got the number for Branson 2 for 1 online and called about tickets. The person I spoke with gave me his name and we went into the office when we got to Branson.

We did purchase tickets from them and took the tour. It was well worth our time to take the tour. Because we took the tour Branson 2 for 1 gave us 4 free show tickets and we were able to buy heavily discounted tickets for a couple of other shows too and we got a Branson Guest Card which is discount card for various places in Branson which we really used. You can order the Branson Guest Cards online, they are $19.95 and the 2017 card is good through March 31, 2018. And where we toured gave us a gift card too, I think it was either $100 or $125.

They never had tours before it must be something new. Glad you got some good deals.

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
duplicate

Last edited:

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
We bought our discount tickets in the purple building. We saw lots of shows. Sons of Britches, Liverpool Legends, Tribute to John Denver, Tribute to Red Skelton,Visted the wax museum.We ate in the restaurant with the big chicken in the parking lot American Diner I think it was called, and we did Sunday Buffet at the college of the Ozarks. Also went to the Hamburger restaurant that was recommended. We stayed at Branson Wyndom at the Falls. Hamburger place was just up the street from the resort, can't think of the name but it was casual family dining. Liked Branson well enough to return someday. I posted a review.
Silentg

GetawaysRus

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Desert Springs Villas 2
Marriott Grand Chateau
Tour? How much time did it take, and what did they show you? We're they trying to sell you something (analogous to a timeshare tour)?

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Tour? How much time did it take, and what did they show you? We're they trying to sell you something (analogous to a timeshare tour)?

The presentation was for a travel company and took about 90 minutes. We attended something similar about a year before that here at home. Basically these travel companies want about $4000-$5000 to join and you get weeks cheap. Both times it looked like what was left of the cheap point last minute weeks on RCI after the RCI members had taken all the good stuff.

chalee94

TUG Member
Reaction score
I assume the flooding from earlier in the month has been addressed and they are back to business as usual? I'm heading there before too long and noticed my timeshare was right next to Table Rock Lake...

ace2000

TUG Member
Reaction score