• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Small resorts?

PClapham

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
I am very distressed with tug - I can no longer find anything here. Once I had followed a thread which listed members' fsvorite locafions which usually was with small resorts, tried to save a way to find it again and the watched thread label says I am not following anything. On the old system I followed 24 threads. I am definitely computer challenged but had no problems with the old system. Can anyone show me how to find the discussion of favorite resorts which seemed to be mostly small ones?

Thank you

Anita

BellaWyn

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe Brian or Doug can check your Member info that showed those followed threads before the new software upgrade went into place. Not sure how hard that would be but am confident they will have backups of the old software versions. They are both just too good not to have backups.

Send them a PM and see what they can do to help maybe reset you. Have always found both to be amazingly helpful with this kind of stuff.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
I found your thread. Go to search forum and key in favorite small resorts and your Tug user name PClapham.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
to answer your other question, "watched" threads from the old forum did not port over in the migration and will have to be re-watched again here on the new forum. simply click the link at the top right hand corner of the thread titled "watch thread" to add it back to your watch list.

it is the same functionality that existed on the old forum.

PClapham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
I found your thread. Go to search forum and key in favorite small resorts and your Tug user name PClapham.
I did this previously and it did not work for me

PClapham

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
How can I follow/ save this thread? Why is this new form so much more difficult? I'm very frustrated- loved the old tug.

Anita

I guess I'm just not good at updating anything....

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)
While in any thread you want to follow (on this software you "watch" the thread), above the first post at the top of the page click the "watch thread" link. Then to return to your watched threads, in the blue link bar at the top of the page click "watched threads".

This is new bbs software. You learned the old software, you can learn the new software.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I did this previously and it did not work for me

not sure what you typed in, but this is what i typed to come up with the link i posted in the earlier reply.

the search feature is for all intents and purposes exactly the same as it was for vbulletin.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
How can I follow/ save this thread? Why is this new form so much more difficult? I'm very frustrated- loved the old tug.

Anita

I guess I'm just not good at updating anything....

you had to click a button to watch a thread in the old forum, its the same here in the new one.

here is a screenshot highlighting the link.
watchthread.png

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
no problem at all, even we had to do a bit of relearning how to do things we had done since the mid 2000s with vbulletin!