• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Enterprise Relief Services or No Timeshare

ssult

Reaction score
Hi. I did a search for these and there were no results. Has anyone heard of them?

Enterprise Relief Services called saying they wanted to talk about conduct of sales reps, which we have had problems with. Our request for contract cancelation (post rescission period) was just denied and we are faced with what steps to take next. I posted about that back around July. Anyway, I Googled the phone number and it also came up with Resort Ownership Resolution.

No Timeshare is someone who says he does fraud investigations. There is a small up front fee, the he gets 9% of what you get back. Says he won't take a case unless he thinks you have a chance. Site is http://timesharetricks.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Sheryl

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
What legal grounds do you have for cancelling your contract?

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
There is a small up front fee, the he gets 9% of what you get back. Says he won't take a case unless he thinks you have a chance. Site is http://timesharetricks.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Sheryl

We usually say that anyone who wants an upfront fee is a scam. Especially those with no track record. So here's the advice part. (1) Ask the guy for references. And call them. (2) Tell him that in lieu of an upfront fee, you'll double his cut to 18% when you have proof that your name is off the contract and your money-less 18%- is returned.

Then you'll see how fast your calls are not returned.

Jim

Sorry to say this, but we don't have a lot of sympathy for someone who lets the legally allowed rescission period expire then decides to 'get out' of a purchase.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I just found your old post:

They took advantage of our time crunch and had us sign semi-blank papers to "expedite" the process. Yes I realize that was sthpid but we felt just as confident as we had at Grand Desert that we understood.

It looks like your defense is that you signed a nearly blank contract? How can you possibly prove that it was blank when you signed it?

Somewhere in the contract that you signed, it says that only the terms stated in the contract are valid, and verbal statements are not binding - I don't think you have a leg to stand on.

I'm sorry for your problems, but you failed yourself on this purchase.

Last edited:

ssult

Reaction score
Sorry to leave y'all hanging. Got busy. So I take it no one has heard of these two companies. That was the point of posting in this thread. Jim, that's a great idea to offer a higher percentage in lieu of the up front fee. That's the biggest red flag to me, no matter how low the fee is.

To answer the questions of our cancellation attempts, yeah we screwed up and trusted Wyndham. We have two prior contracts that were exactly as they had been represented. No reason to doubt Wyndham. We told them we couldn't afford more payments and the whole meeting was about "trading" our two contracts for one so we could keep up with our points easier. We were told our two contracts' equity would pay the new one and we would just owe some processing fees. My husband was having minor surgery two days after we returned from that trip and reading the contract was not the foremost thought. As soon as we received the Bill Me Later statement we started trying to cancel.

Denise, thanks for checking out my old post. As you said, there is no proof the contract was blank at the time. The defense is misrepresentation and manipulation by the sales reps. I've read and heard of people who got contracts canceled but it will be a hard fight. That's why I asked about these two companies. They reprensent themselves as advocates to get contracts and debt canceled due to sales manipulation.

The first thing I know from my experience in TUG is to ask if anyone has heard of the companies.
Thanks,
Sheryl

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
I don't see how these kind of organizations could be anything but a scam. How could they convince Wyndham to give you money back and void the contract? At least lawyers could help you sue for fraud and if wyndham thought you had a chance of proving it they would might back down and settle. There is nothing an advocacy group could do for you that you couldn't do for your self- write letters, make multiple posts online warning about Wyndham's deceptive practices, complain loudly when asked to attend additional updates and warn those at resorts about what wyndham did to you. Not that I think you will finding a lawyer you trust who would take your case without a lot of upfront money.

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Forget all the other (very valid I may add) points made so far as to why this doesn't sound like a good idea. They called you. Nothing good ever comes of that.

You came looking for advice (I hope thats what you meant, not a blessing or verification of your understandable desire to get out of a bad deal you screwed up on) so lets hope you take it. DO NOT deal with these people or you will lose whatever you pay them. That is a 99% guarantee. No one here would be so unwise as to sign up with them so you'll find no support from that source.

cats

Reaction score
Hello!!! Just want to say!

I worked with Enterprise, formally known as Resort Resolutions - don't know about any of the others, except 2, which I was ripped off by. But this company did exactly as they promised and relieved me of a huge debt and restored my faith in the system. I had been really put in a bad position because of Timeshares and while I enjoyed them, was just lied to and put in a bad position financially. Enterprise helped get out of that jam, and now I am a proud owner of still Wyndham, but not in a horrible jam anymore. I know how hard it is to trust again after being scammed and lied to and used, but I do have faith in this one company. I have been called before, during, and since my time with Enterprise by other companies wanting to fix my problems, and I don't trust any of them, and don't even want to talk with them, but for some reason I chose this company and was pleased with their work and the results.

momeason

TUG Member
Reaction score
I worked with Enterprise, formally known as Resort Resolutions - don't know about any of the others, except 2, which I was ripped off by. But this company did exactly as they promised and relieved me of a huge debt and restored my faith in the system. I had been really put in a bad position because of Timeshares and while I enjoyed them, was just lied to and put in a bad position financially. Enterprise helped get out of that jam, and now I am a proud owner of still Wyndham, but not in a horrible jam anymore. I know how hard it is to trust again after being scammed and lied to and used, but I do have faith in this one company. I have been called before, during, and since my time with Enterprise by other companies wanting to fix my problems, and I don't trust any of them, and don't even want to talk with them, but for some reason I chose this company and was pleased with their work and the results.

Unfortunately, we need more info on you to know your experience is real and that you do not work for Enterprise. It really helps when advice comes from long time TUG members.

knowingnancy

Reaction score
Enterprise-Formerly ROR

I certainly agree with those who say Buyer Beware when you sign up for additional timeshare points based on what you have been told verbally which does not match what is in the contract you signwhich was my situation. I can personally testify to my positive experience with the folks from ROR, now Enterprise. I found myself unable to financially continue after being laid off. I am in a single person household and could never use the huge amount of timeshare points in my contract. I checked on ROR with BBB and also spoke directly with 3 former clients before signing the contract. I followed their directions, did exactly as they advised and now have been released from my financial burden without negatively impacting my credit rating. They answered any questions that came up during the process and supported me in every way. Bottom line, they did what the said they would do for me. Most of these outfits are not in the same catagory nor do they function with the same ethics as the staff at ROR/Enterprise do. :cheer:

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
I followed their directions, did exactly as they advised and now have been released from my financial burden without negatively impacting my credit rating.

Color me skeptical. Frankly this doesn't pass the smell test.

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
scam-artist.jpg
blog_drawing_scam_artist-250x300.jpg

Trust us - we'll take care of everything & you'll be done....

obiwantedj

Reaction score
ERS? Are you kidding?

Here's a little history on Enterprise Relief Services...

The VO Group was busted by the FBI for fraud in 2012. Of the sixteen people arrested, some resurfaced as ROR. Last fall ROR became ERS.

Over the last 6 months they got $25,000 from people I know to eliminate timeshare debt and did nothing.

I would not do business with them.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
... But this company did exactly as they promised and relieved me of a huge debt and restored my faith in the system. ...

... I can personally testify to my positive experience with the folks from ROR, now Enterprise...

Two first time posters talking about how great this outfit is.

Smells fishy to me, use caution.